Infinite baffle sub woofer

I would also go with a Tline (bc i have one with a 10" and it's nutz.).

I would do a Fi Q 15 inch in a Tline tuned to 20hz if it's mostly for movies.

If u like to listen music loud with it you could tune it to 27, so you can still play movies and not bottom out.(if u don't use too much power.)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Hmm. Something has just come to mind, rather than making a tline enclosure, which would be rather difficult and large, what if I did a sealed isobaric enclosure with 2 ib subs in push pull? Would the space not seem infinite as the volume of air would remain constant? (ie seem infinite).

Hmm. Something has just come to mind, rather than making a tline enclosure, which would be rather difficult and large, what if I did a sealed isobaric enclosure with 2 ib subs in push pull? Would the space not seem infinite as the volume of air would remain constant? (ie seem infinite).

tlines are large, but not difficult at all.

if you put them in a box like that the why i think your talking about the sound would cancel out.

Is it true that sealed enclosures can hit quite low, sound good, and have great power handling?

They offer great control down at very low frequencies. Meaning that it can play loud at those frequencies without unloading and bottoming out. But if you are building a HT sub, it should be tuned to around 20hz anyway, meaning that it will have great around those frequencies aswell as being more efficient.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

They offer great control down at very low frequencies. Meaning that it can play loud at those frequencies without unloading and bottoming out. But if you are building a HT sub, it should be tuned to around 20hz anyway, meaning that it will have great around those frequencies aswell as being more efficient.

Ok. so, to sum it up, i want linearity, down to a low frequency about 20 hz. final verdict? what would YOU do?

Ok. so, to sum it up, i want linearity, down to a low frequency about 20 hz. final verdict? what would YOU do?

If you can, a T-line tuned to 20hz.

Otherwise, a 20hz tuned ported.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Archived