bose is such shit. i have built $20 speakers with more output, range, clarity, and depth, than their $500 POS towers. all tho... a bose dealer, wouldnt be that bad of a job.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

"What your dads system Blows???" "THATS NOT WHAT I SAID!!!!"

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I freaking HATE bose. I used to work at B&O and I got the luxuries of comparing these bose speakers to real speakers. It was embarassing at best.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

I was at a bose factory outlet last friday, I spent about 30 mins in there trying everything I could. Yeah, the headphones sounded good, but if YOU get almost any headphones.. and a high quality song then so will yours...and noise canceling? yes, they did that.. but unless you're trying to listen to music as low as you can at a fucking screamo concert or some shit, you don't need that.

Then the home theaters, yeah, they sounded good.. $3000 good? no, not even close.

Edited by somerandomguy

I used to be Bose certified back from 98' - 2000 and I was good friends with the Bose rep who was at the store about 3 days a week. We had a theater for Bose, seats about 25-30 people. The trick was, we have people sit through a 20 min movie about Sound, and Bose history.

When the movie is on, on the front stage there is some old tower speakers, pretty large, and bulky, about 5ft tall. Made it sound like the movie was playing from those towers

Anyways, the trick was, show is over, light turn on the satellite speakers, the 5 jewel cubes, and everyone is impressed- Wow, so much sound from such small speakers

Yes they were impressive, but the room is 100% designed for optimum performance with these jewel cubes, and acoustimass module.

But the truth is, there is a second set, identical to what was shown playing, behind all the curtains which pretty much doubled the sound, bass, everything.

The thing is, these theaters were standard Bose theaters...

Another thing is, Bose, its not designed for the average consumer, its designed for the elderly music listener, or women.

Men, the older men get, we get to sensitive to treble, and low bass, so with Bose- No highs, no Lows, must be Bose?

100% true

Designed for elderly men, and women over 35- 40 I believe it was, they have the same sensitivity to sound as a 50+ year old man

I didnt read that website, but Iam sure its pretty accurate on Bose theories

Bottom line is, not even bother with Bose unless your getting older

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I used to be Bose certified back from 98' - 2000 and I was good friends with the Bose rep who was at the store about 3 days a week. We had a theater for Bose, seats about 25-30 people. The trick was, we have people sit through a 20 min movie about Sound, and Bose history.

When the movie is on, on the front stage there is some old tower speakers, pretty large, and bulky, about 5ft tall. Made it sound like the movie was playing from those towers

Anyways, the trick was, show is over, light turn on the satellite speakers, the 5 jewel cubes, and everyone is impressed- Wow, so much sound from such small speakers

Yes they were impressive, but the room is 100% designed for optimum performance with these jewel cubes, and acoustimass module.

But the truth is, there is a second set, identical to what was shown playing, behind all the curtains which pretty much doubled the sound, bass, everything.

The thing is, these theaters were standard Bose theaters...

Another thing is, Bose, its not designed for the average consumer, its designed for the elderly music listener, or women.

Men, the older men get, we get to sensitive to treble, and low bass, so with Bose- No highs, no Lows, must be Bose?

100% true

Designed for elderly men, and women over 35- 40 I believe it was, they have the same sensitivity to sound as a 50+ year old man

I didnt read that website, but Iam sure its pretty accurate on Bose theories

Bottom line is, not even bother with Bose unless your getting older

From what you are saying, there should be like... federal indictments and shit. That is seriously a scam and a half, how is this legal?

images-1.jpg

40 is not elderly. damn kids :bull:

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

40 is not elderly. damn kids :bull:

he said elderly men 50+ and women 35-40

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc