Sonic Electronix

Good 12/15" Subs and Quick Disconnects

Fist off, I am looking for a 12 of 15 inch subwoofer that does 500 to 1000 watts... svc or dvc, 1, 2, or 4 ohm, i dont care... just recommend some good subs... i am looking in the range of $150 - $300...

Second, I need some quick disconnects...

2 conductor about 12 - 20 awg

3 conductor about 16 - 24 awg

4 conductor about 12 - 16 awg

those are my preferred specs... i liiked at the molex brand clips, but they are not in my range...

for the subs check out the dc audio level 4 or the audioque hdc3. I have the hdc3 and I love it!!

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

for the subs check out the dc audio level 4 or the audioque hdc3. I have the hdc3 and I love it!!

Or Fi SSD or Fi Q

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

i have plain nuts and bolt lol and a wing nut for easy access :good:

oh, it's not all for subs... i am actually installing this in a home... the 2 conductor is for gnd and +5 volt for some lights... the 3 conductor is for rgb signals to those lights... the 4 conductor is for bass shaker connections...

oh, it's not all for subs... i am actually installing this in a home... the 2 conductor is for gnd and +5 volt for some lights... the 3 conductor is for rgb signals to those lights... the 4 conductor is for bass shaker connections...

^Oh god :nea:

Make sure you get a proper amp for it and not some ghetto car amp off PSU stuff. Also, make sure your amp can handle the ohm load and give out enough power.

have a look around the local electronics shop (radioshack etc.) and see what they have.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Neutrik SpeakON NL4 connectors will allow you to connect four conductors @ 30amperes a pop. A Neutrik NL8 will give you eight conductors per connector.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Archived