Stump me and win a prize

i think you should answer first come first serve <_<

I was attempting that at first, but due to the time it takes for some questions, the thread would just fill up with garbage. And that's why I said only three open questions at a time. The rest would be skipped until the LAST question asked so the game could keep rolling.

Right now I've decided to have three open, in any order. Right now only one is open, so if you have something, read the rules for updates and post it!

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

And for the record, editing posts for question placement will not get you to the top spot. You need to ask in a new post. Rule added!

[email protected]

haha same thing

who was the first president of the united states :drinks:?

I know you're expecting me to say Washington, but there were seven presidents of the US prior to him. When the Articles of Confederation were written, the role of president was poorly defined and they aren't recognized as Constitutional presidents where Washington took the first spot.

His name was John Hanson and he was elected unanimously by Congress (which included Washington) into the hot seat in 1781.

And for that later question asked by someone (?) he was the first president to serve a full term of one year in a three year period as defined in the Articles of Confederation.

[email protected]

If you take a strip of paper and hold one end and rotate one end and bring it back and tape it so that it is a 3D object, you should then be able to put your finger anywhere on the object and trace around it infinitely. What is the name of this figure/object?

Bonus Question:

Who was the designer that designed the Fermilab National Laboratory (just north of Chicago around Aurora) who also happened to sculpt one of the above questioned figures?

Hint:

The sculpture now sits on top of the auditorium at Fermilab.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived