Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

bro u have no idea being all alone then u hear people walkin a round where ur sleeping then they try 2 talk 2 u (nothing good 2 say btw)

then u see one out of who knows how many

and when i was like 10-11 i remb. see a bright (something like a neon) green light do a moon shape and at the tip it did like a white light and it was gone

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

how old are you SPL?

if you are really hearing things, get a cassette recorder, something analog, and record away

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

im 20 goin on 21

i dont hear them any more ( i moved out of there next day after that and came into the room im in now)

the only thing that happens in here is that the old man likes 2 cover me up at night after i kick my covers off and onto the floor

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

im 20 goin on 21

i dont hear them any more ( i moved out of there next day after that and came into the room im in now)

the only thing that happens in here is that the old man likes 2 cover me up at night after i kick my covers off and onto the floor

Okay thats some fucked up shit. Thats all i got to say.

Posted

so you still live in the same house?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

yup im in the room (where the old man pasted away) as we speak right now

and this is just lil stuff that i have see and hear i have alot of shit i been thur

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

Forevrbumpn, you need to come to Europe. There are alot of castles and old concentration camps where you can feel a 'presence'. For real, until I visited Dachau and Auschwitz, I never believed in that ghost and spirit stuff. But now, im always like WTF when I hear a strange noise.

Sorry bout your sis.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

yup im in the room (where the old man pasted away) as we speak right now

and this is just lil stuff that i have see and hear i have alot of shit i been thur

Damn dude, the dude that lived here died in the living room. When i was putting in a new wall (it was tore out to make the living room and master bedroom one big living room) i left all my tools and tool boxes in the corner out of the way, when i woke up the shit was moved and no one was awake yet. Fuck up shit for sure.

Posted

would be nice to get out there Orion, I'am only looking to go local pretty much, I cant afford long trips, and only looking for weekend getaways

I have a trip planned with my gf to take a trip from Sacramento, down hwy 99, catch up to Nevada, stay the night in Vegas maybe, then up north to Rachel Nevada, (closest to Area 51 you can legally get to) camp out in the truck at night where we can without getting arrested, then back up to Reno, then back home. Try and visit haunted hotels, or other places like that. Its been planned over a year now, just need to get the truck up and running to make a trip that long

really just tires, and suspension, and tune up stuff

Should be able to do the trip with about $1,500

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Forevrbumpn, you need to come to Europe. There are alot of castles and old concentration camps where you can feel a 'presence'. For real, until I visited Dachau and Auschwitz, I never believed in that ghost and spirit stuff. But now, im always like WTF when I hear a strange noise.

Sorry bout your sis.

i had a plane ticket to the uk one summer (be4 i was 18) just 2 go 2 a few places like that and take pics but my mom and dad said "hell no"

Damn dude, the dude that lived here died in the living room. When i was putting in a new wall (it was tore out to make the living room and master bedroom one big living room) i left all my tools and tool boxes in the corner out of the way, when i woke up the shit was moved and no one was awake yet. Fuck up shit for sure.

the old man is nice...i enjoy he around at night when i have alot on my mind (i might sound crazy after this) i talk 2 him and tell him wut im thinking about

but the ones in the back that scared the hell out of me...i think there demons

when i was stayin in the back room i had so many bad idea in my head but when i would walk out of the place where the room is they would go away the sec i would be out side

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 402 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...