Forevrbumpn Posted May 28, 2010 Author Report Posted May 28, 2010 Group:18+ All Access! Posts:1,215 Joined:29-June 09 Gender:Male Location:Schweinfurt, Germany Interests:Loud music, liftin heavy ass weights, and killing terrorists. hahah^^^ time for bed, I might work in the morning later people I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
jeyrapboy Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 Group:18+ All Access! Posts:1,215 Joined:29-June 09 Gender:Male Location:Schweinfurt, Germany Interests:Loud music, liftin heavy ass weights, and killing terrorists. hahah^^^ time for bed, I might work in the morning later people lmfao later mane!
OrionStang Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 Group:18+ All Access! Posts:1,215 Joined:29-June 09 Gender:Male Location:Schweinfurt, Germany Interests:Loud music, liftin heavy ass weights, and killing terrorists. hahah^^^ time for bed, I might work in the morning later people What you all know about that? Ever see what a .50 cal does to a human body? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
jeyrapboy Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 What you all know about that? Ever see what a .50 cal does to a human body? No but my bro in law in the military has a .50 cal round that damn thing is a big a maglite lmfao. I dont think i wanna see.
OrionStang Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 No but my bro in law in the military has a .50 cal round that damn thing is a big a maglite lmfao. I dont think i wanna see. I was a .50 cal gunner on a lightly armored HUMMVEE during the surge in Baghdad and Sadr City in 2007. I got some nasty kills. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
jeyrapboy Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 I was a .50 cal gunner on a lightly armored HUMMVEE during the surge in Baghdad and Sadr City in 2007. I got some nasty kills. Damn dude. I know my bro in law said that a .50 cal could tear a person in half. When i seen the round i no longer had any doubts.
MickyMcD Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 'Odd Hobbies?' This is a serious thread. This requires a serious answer. I wank heaps. True fact. Cheers, Mick Work;DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS VeniceMeyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2'sRAMSA Monitor AmplifiersP.Audio MonitorsBSS OMNIDRIVE and SoundwebDBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ'sRCF TT22ARCF ART320
Forevrbumpn Posted May 28, 2010 Author Report Posted May 28, 2010 What you all know about that? Ever see what a .50 cal does to a human body? I liked the quote, not saying anything bad about it <<< Anti terrorist to I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted May 28, 2010 Author Report Posted May 28, 2010 'Odd Hobbies?' This is a serious thread. This requires a serious answer. I wank heaps. True fact. Cheers, Mick dude Mick, I just looked up Wanking Heaps, and .. lol I had no idea I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
AVY_TOTIN'_SLAM Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 Yep that is the sanitarium Yeah man i live close to it also. It is a huge place but it is very played out around here. Out of towners would have a good time up there though. SMD meeting at Waverly Hills? See if the ghost of the nurse who hung herself will volunteer for a hairtrick? Toyota Avalon 5% Tint 6000k HID JVC AVX-720 HU iPhone 3g 2 Memphis 15-MCC5 Component Sets (Front Doors) 2 Memphis 15-MC52 Coaxial (Back Doors) 1 MTX 9500 15" Dual 4 Ohm Alpine MRP-F240 4 CH. 40 watts RMS (Doors) MTX 8100.1 Add Me On Facebook.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.