Steve626 Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 Here is the nerdy side coming out of me. Since I tried to quit building speakers, I have like 30m left a day to kill, so I started a website If I can get more members, I would actually upgrade the website to have a forum http://conspiracystories.webs.com/ Nice site man, lookin good. 2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires (2) Re SR 15s US AMPS AX600DE Audison SRX-4 Herts ECX 165 front Polk momo 6x9s rear Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD
Forevrbumpn Posted June 24, 2010 Author Report Posted June 24, 2010 Thanks man, now be a member.. lol I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
jeyrapboy Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 well you could go there now or wait for i think this year or next because they told us last year when i went they were turning it into a 5 star hotel in a few years but they cant finish the 2 top levels because all the activity that goes on and thats where they held the insane patients and the ones that would harm others . i want to stay there one day but im to scared right now lol, i was never scared of haunted places until i went there and that shit is creepy lol It was supposed to be turned into a hotel but right now they are just focusing on remodeling the building first. They used to go to my church and that was the last that i had heard. Which was couple of weeks ago.
Forevrbumpn Posted June 24, 2010 Author Report Posted June 24, 2010 Id stay a night there I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
PUNKYOU007 Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 Yeah you guys are weirdos, j/k I like scary movies and things that go bump in the night....but theres also that side of me like right after watching a truly scary movie, its time for bed but all the lights are on, you gotta turn em off. So im thinking of Zombies or some Paranormal Activity type shit, go to turn the light off and stretch over to the light switch so as soon as it goes off I am already closer to the next room, lol. Maybe do a lil speed walk to the next light and do the same thing. Cause i know those ghosts and monsters are gonna get me as soon as I turn my back. As far as walking on water, fuck no! I'm fat, I couldn't walk on water because first of all i couldn't run fast enough like those guys. Unless there's a ghost. I would probably slip in the mud and fall in the water. Doethepaperboy "Bars of Pain" Doethepaperboy "Hero Remix" C. Arson d(-__-)b beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.
BlackWhizz Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 My odd hobby.. Silencing PC's Loud cars silent pcs What a contrast xD
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.