Help me be the LOUDEST at my school for senior year!

if you just wanna be loud and still sound decent buy the cresendo 3kw and idk like 8 of teh 12in hifi subs they are like 40 a piece if that..

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9357_Hifonics+HFi+12D4.html

run 8 on the 3k i promise you it will be louder.. it will be 400 rms a sub at 1ohm, it has no choice but to be loud..

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish

^^:werd_msword:

and on top of that, if the OP wants to be loud, should not worry so much about the 'wow factor' of bigger speakers. i'd much rather hear someone get louder using less. that's way more of a wow factor imo

there is no reason to feel sketchy about the crescendo. have you ever heard of the sundown 3000? its the exact same amp, the only difference is the heat sink. it uses the same circuit board.

really.. no.

the same circuit board doesnt make it the exact same amp..

I would look into some used sundown amps though.

back to the op

Id do 3 15s or 2 18s. on 3k, unless you get a good electrical, and know what your doing and do 6k.

not sure if it was posted yet, but do you know what the big 3 is? have you done it yet if you have heard of it?

and my single 18 does a better hairtrick that the one in that guys vid..

and ive got a neighbor with 4 L7 15s in a sealed box..im louder

is the other guy running a sealed box?

for yours i would go with either of the sub choice earlier in a 10 cube box net, with 3 8" flared ports. there is a guy on caraudio.com that makes them. i have some coming soon

and if you wanna seem louder on the good ole ear o meter, a good trick it to tune really low. if ppl listening feel and see there closes moving when your lows hit, they say your louder.

but watch out for the jealous kids when you show off, they might get mad and decide to break in at take it all. specially if your get know as the durango with the 18s

Bro your wasting our time because someone will always be louder then you end of story.

If your going for what he wants, then its possible for him to be loud. As a senior at my high school I was loudest with 4 12" subs and two amps, I had no trunk. So you can be louder then buddies at school I was.

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

a guy i work with has a bad ass 2001 grand prix gt. its the 3100 v6 with a 67mil turbo , 3 inch straight pipes, hardened gears in the trans. oh and 164k miles and its 560whp runs low 11s in the 1/4 mile faster if itl hook up. still gets 20+mpg city

jesus christ. Can u pm me some pics, vids, and or links?

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

i can only talk what i know.. heres a very low budget build we did..

l_bd291245dda04d3db6b6239253a17e86.jpg

l_ef6100dd83d844a6968d9acbe8eeb346.jpg

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish

really.. no.

the same circuit board doesnt make it the exact same amp..

I would look into some used sundown amps though.

back to the op

Id do 3 15s or 2 18s. on 3k, unless you get a good electrical, and know what your doing and do 6k.

not sure if it was posted yet, but do you know what the big 3 is? have you done it yet if you have heard of it?

and my single 18 does a better hairtrick that the one in that guys vid..

and ive got a neighbor with 4 L7 15s in a sealed box..im louder

is the other guy running a sealed box?

for yours i would go with either of the sub choice earlier in a 10 cube box net, with 3 8" flared ports. there is a guy on caraudio.com that makes them. i have some coming soon

and if you wanna seem louder on the good ole ear o meter, a good trick it to tune really low. if ppl listening feel and see there closes moving when your lows hit, they say your louder.

but watch out for the jealous kids when you show off, they might get mad and decide to break in at take it all. specially if your get know as the durango with the 18s

THANKS! lots of good info! and yes i know the big three and im currently saving! I did decide to spend my first $300 check on Deep purple HIDS and a dumped exaust, my thinking is "no people will know my car once i start putting a system in" so i think it was money well spent, The other guy had a ported box but he has ri[pped everything out and is doing a rebuild. Luckly if i never do get as loud he isnt in my school so i still have a safe bet being loudest at my school. Thanks so much everybody.. i Have started my build log, Right now its just smoked out tail lights haha but over the next year you wont be dissapointed! thanks so much

Austin of AAAudio

Our website

hah i jus read all this

im the one with the 4 15s hes talkin about

and so ysl can get an idea of what i got

its all in a 1997 chevy suburban

alpine 9886 headunit

all rockford power series door speakers 2 per door

one kicker 850.4 only runnin four of the speakers (gotta get another 4 channel)

nothing is installed right now or i would get a vid up and that hair trick vid is wimpy plus had some voltage drop :/

i got everything takin out plus its in the shop til monday

i had 4 L7 dual 2 ohm

4 crunch 2000.1 1 per sub all at 1 ohm

i only had a kinetik hc800 in the back a yellow top up front and a pos starter batt (ordered a xs power D3100 to replace the kinetik and im getting two xs power D3400 up front and a second xs power D3100 for the back)

300 amp iraggi alt with big three and gunna get a xs power VCM

ive liked my kickers and the amps havent done me wrong for the price but i would like to get something new maybe try some 18"s also but for now ill run the kickers

im not trying to compete or anything and ill be helpin austin be the loudest at the school considering i dont go there

i just like to be loud :clapping:

ill try to get some pics up of the burban

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

damn yeah thats helps alot! ill listen once i hear 150 :yahoo: so as much as i hate not having the cool clean look of RF.. i think ill just put that extra "wow" factor into my box with neons and stuff. Thanks alot this has really opened my eyes

man if you can do even up to 150db, thats enough wow factor for the majority of people. it will be more than enough for everyone at your school. just make the install clean and use the pressure level in your whip as the "wow" factor.

edit:remember SOUND DEADENER!!!!!! oh my god +2kw and up will start to make weird sounds on the back panels in the back of your truck (at least thats how it is for me and my setup)

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Archived