Sonic Electronix

what kind of box  

14 members have voted

1. 1. what kind of box would be best

Alot more research going into this venture will pay off big time in the end. Just trying to get some bump in your ride is understandable, but getting equipment that is going to crap out on you will just piss you off and cost you more in the long run. IMHO

Alot more research going into this venture will pay off big time in the end. Just trying to get some bump in your ride is understandable, but getting equipment that is going to crap out on you will just piss you off and cost you more in the long run. IMHO

the sony amp is fine had it for about 2 years still works like the day i got it the tnt amp was messed up by a dumbass that didnt know what he was doing and the subs are new and i only paid 65 for them saved about 250 on them so cant complain just need to get a better box then the crap 1s people get from like ebay and shit so all in all its all good i mean when i get to there will be bigger and better stuff but right now im doing low budget

Edited by xXRaMpOwNaGeXx

96 GMC Jimmy

Kenwood KDC-348U

2 SoundStream T4-15's

BOSS Audio Onyx NXD4,500.1 (Subs)

Autotek SS 200.2 (Highs)

8 cube box tuned @ 31Hz

2 Memphis 6.5 2 ways in the front

2 Kicker 6.5 2 ways in the rear

My YouTube Link

My Budget Build Log

My New Build Log

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

the sony amp is fine had it for about 2 years still works like the day i got it the tnt amp was messed up by a dumbass that didnt know what he was doing and the subs are new and i only paid 65 for them saved about 250 on them so cant complain just need to get a better box then the crap 1s people get from like ebay and shit so all in all its all good i mean when i get to there will be bigger and better stuff but right now im doing low budget

in all honesty you didnt save 250 on those woofers, anyone who pays that on them diserves to get shitty equipment.

sony amps arent fine they are crap, and tnt as a company in general is swap meat junk so no loss there whatsoever

James speaks the truth.

Don't mix the amps, if you have to keep the subs, keep them, but use 1 good amp, not two mis-matched ones.

If your on a really tight budget, go for Pioneer, it's many times better than visonik.

Try to save up and get good equipment first time though.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.