Mikey's Hummer H2 Build Log - 8 15's, 6th Order Bandpass

that beast pounds... nice build, can't weight to see your box finished. what material you going to use to upholster it with? too bad about the mosfet goin' out on ya... that's really depressing. I'm sad for ya. i wish you the best of luck with the 10 16volt battery's... i hope they are all good & don't cause any more amplifier issues.

there will be more build pics as they come. this was all built in about 4 days. Progress has sort of halted because one of my amps blew a FET due to having 2 bad batteries in the bank.

Next steps are:

Upgrade alternators for 16v, 10 16v batteries.

16 Crescendo Audio component sets

2 Crescendo Audio 4 channel amps

Inside of box painted, outside panels fiberglassed and upholstered.

I'm going to guess that mike will be doing the component setup. why not do some 10's and super tweeters like he did? less speakers, less money (obviously money isnt a problem but you know what i mean) I just think 3-4 10's in each door would look better then 8 6.5's and 8 tweeters in each

it really does both, we found it to do over a 150 @ 22hz during preliminary testing without tuning.

holy fuckin fuck

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

it's just temporary right now with painters tape and sound deadener because we were on a time schedule. It's going to get glassed and redone pretty soon.

No I mean can you explain it like how you did it lol. The only pic I saw of it was in the high htz hairtrick vid. I need to do something similar and just need the best way to do it.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

that beast pounds... nice build, can't weight to see your box finished. what material you going to use to upholster it with? too bad about the mosfet goin' out on ya... that's really depressing. I'm sad for ya. i wish you the best of luck with the 10 16volt battery's... i hope they are all good & don't cause any more amplifier issues.

thanks dude.. It's most likely going to be a black vinyl to match the vehicles interior. The FET blowing was a minor set back but now that I figured out why it blew it makes me feel a little better about what happened. Batteries went bad :(

I'm going to guess that mike will be doing the component setup. why not do some 10's and super tweeters like he did? less speakers, less money (obviously money isnt a problem but you know what i mean) I just think 3-4 10's in each door would look better then 8 6.5's and 8 tweeters in each

I have 4 8's that will also be in the car and I really like how the Crescendo components sound. I don't plan on putting more than a few speakers in each door.. possible 1-2 sets in each door but nothing further. The majority will be on the top of the trim panel, the floor, the sides, and a set for the kick panels. The rest will be facing out for shows.

ever gonna answer what each chamber is tuned too? Is the rear chamber with the aeros tuned high? it looks like the front chamber is too.

pretty sure its 34hz.

throw some pics of the amps and stuff on. we needs ta see the powa!!! :slayer::doit::popcorn::morepower1:

once It's not so ugly I will lol. after the 16v upgrade and a nice amp rack I'll definitely have some pics up.

No I mean can you explain it like how you did it lol. The only pic I saw of it was in the high htz hairtrick vid. I need to do something similar and just need the best way to do it.

oh haha. it was 2 panels that surround the seats and painters tape underneath covered by sound deadener to fill all of the gaps. It's not a permanent solution, I have to get them glassed pretty soon but it works for the time being.

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

(4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s

(16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange

http://www.youtube.com/Owners1

Hmmmm

maybe I should take off two weeks of work the next time I come back out Mike.... :)

Haaims bandpass

glass on your truck, 16V, doors....guess I will have my work cut out for me

Caprice Wagon build

2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner

2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner

2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner

2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion

2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion

Hey singer imma call you around 9:00 eastern time tonight :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg