Jump to content

Mikey's Hummer H2 Build Log - 8 15's, 6th Order Bandpass


Recommended Posts

Posted

ha ha...there u go man! congrats again!!

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Posted

ha ha...there u go man! congrats again!!

thanks bro.. you will be here soon enough

DAYUM!!! That's beastly! I hope your battery and amp problems get all worked out for you.

thanks, I hope so too.

it's being handled as we speak. I sent the amp out earlier this week and he's working on it now. As far as the batteries go, I am hoping to send my alternators out next week to get them adjusted for 16v and I should have the 16v batteries shortly after.

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

(4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s

(16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange

http://www.youtube.com/Owners1

Posted

I have seen every one of your systems and seen every upgrade and I have got to say....

Holy shit, you've really stepped it up.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Posted

I have seen every one of your systems and seen every upgrade and I have got to say....

Holy shit, you've really stepped it up.

it's funny everyone keeps saying that. in all the previous systems I felt like I was stepping it up a whole lot but never got anywhere. I'm glad this one has been a success thus far.

should have 16v within 2 weeks

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

(4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s

(16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange

http://www.youtube.com/Owners1

Posted

Some people are too funny

Most awesome kid eva! lol, at about 0:19 I really considered that he might truly be retarded...

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

  • 4 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9111 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...