Owners1 Posted July 15, 2010 Author Report Posted July 15, 2010 Doors gettin wrapped tomorrow Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
Owners1 Posted July 15, 2010 Author Report Posted July 15, 2010 yeah that's crazy yeah we do..what part of FL are you in? I might be down there for slamfest in october. I'm liking the doors now too BTW..that girl almost throwing up in your port is the best! I'm in West Palm Beach but I will 99.9% for sure be at Slamfest.. that show is worth the drive for me since it should be pretty big. we shal meet there and as for that girl, well, she did actually throw up but I didn't get it on camera lol she wanted me to post the video though so it's all good Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
dwright27 Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 Be at Florida state finals? 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Rainman215 Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 I saw this on fiberglassforums and i was wondering why the doors seemed so damn familiar. Then he posted a pic of the 8 15s then i was like aaaaahhhh Owners1 lol. Doors look great. My 02 Accord Wall Build 2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500 Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R
IH8PunkRok Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 the tweeter pods really do look stock. great work on that one -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Owners1 Posted July 19, 2010 Author Report Posted July 19, 2010 Be at Florida state finals? I don't think so. I don't really have any points to compete and I'm not sure if it's a "show" as well. I saw this on fiberglassforums and i was wondering why the doors seemed so damn familiar. Then he posted a pic of the 8 15s then i was like aaaaahhhh Owners1 lol. Doors look great. lol yeah Jon has been posting it in a lot of sites. thanks though he really does great work. the tweeter pods really do look stock. great work on that one thanks, credit is owed to epicenterdesigns The doors looking real sweet ...... thanks! Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
Owners1 Posted July 19, 2010 Author Report Posted July 19, 2010 These will be for (4) 8" Beyma 8MI100's behind the seats Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
Owners1 Posted July 19, 2010 Author Report Posted July 19, 2010 Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
HHR Ed Posted July 19, 2010 Report Posted July 19, 2010 I see some good work here Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.