Fennygolf Posted July 20, 2010 Report Posted July 20, 2010 most definitely. I had the amp fixed and I am replacing the batteries with 10 16v's it is out of necessity lol great man glad to hear it i want a demo when ever i get out to ur house where ever u live haha
Owners1 Posted July 21, 2010 Author Report Posted July 21, 2010 Damn, I hate all you f'ers and your big builds! :ENVY: Looks awesome man. You and Trippi need to do a little photo shoot together. we do plan on meeting in October at Slamfest but never discussed a photoshoot or anything lol great man glad to hear it i want a demo when ever i get out to ur house where ever u live haha where do you live? Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
Owners1 Posted July 21, 2010 Author Report Posted July 21, 2010 Doors are wrapped. what do you guys think? Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
Farmacist Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 what kind of mids and highs are going in there? Team Soundstream Team Xs Power Team Secondskin Audio Team Mechman
Fennygolf Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 we do plan on meeting in October at Slamfest but never discussed a photoshoot or anything lol where do you live? West Virgnia haha probably REALLY far away from you
Trippi Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 Damn right Mikey! Looking good bro. Those doors are really nice too. Photo shoot... Lol. ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
Owners1 Posted July 21, 2010 Author Report Posted July 21, 2010 what kind of mids and highs are going in there? Crescendo Audio components and Beyma 8MI100 8's West Virgnia haha probably REALLY far away from you Yeah that is pretty damn far, might have to catch me at Slamfest or SBN. dam them doors lookin sweet :good: thanks, i am truly impressed as well. Damn right Mikey! Looking good bro. Those doors are really nice too. Photo shoot... Lol. thanks man I really didn't expect them to turn out so well. we gotta park next to each other at slam fest lol. make it a hummer convention SOO FUCKIN CLEAN!... =] thanks man Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
knowledge Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 very nice, damn doors came out super clean REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.