Trippi Posted October 21, 2010 Report Posted October 21, 2010 thats just crazy... see u in march buddy ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
Loudintha509 Posted October 21, 2010 Report Posted October 21, 2010 Driving around at 160 plus has to be worth the head trama I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
Owners1 Posted October 21, 2010 Author Report Posted October 21, 2010 Damn you have been pounding your brains in quite literally yeah haha uhh a 64 is probably not good for your head, at all lol but ive followed this build for a while and it looks loud as shit man I don't think it is good at all, and the fact that I was listening to it for like an hour on and off like that doesn't help too much either. Thanks for watching the build, I originally only wanted this thing to just be musical and play around 150db but I got much more than I bargained for lol good damn man very nice build. thanks! got hearing? It doesn't really hurt my hearing that much because im kind of used to the loud sounds and the fact that I can only handle it in like 15 second bursts or ill die at the wheel. thats just crazy... see u in march buddy sounds good, lookin forward to seeing how yours plays once its done! Driving around at 160 plus has to be worth the head trama its so worth it haha Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
s-saudio Posted October 23, 2010 Report Posted October 23, 2010 There was a 1.7 db difference with the spl ports in when we were on 12V (doors open vs. doors closed). Once we get nominal load up to keep that amps on for a burp Mikey should have anything between a 162-163 legal on 12K in the stock cabin of his Hummer (which has a failing sunroof). Mikey I am pretty sure your the owner of the loudest Hummer on music in the world and we have not even put serious power in or upgraded those tiny little 200 OZ magnets you have yet congrats! Caprice Wagon build 2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner 161DB on 15K @ 41hz Eclipse Build 155+ No Wall 2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner 2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner 2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner 2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion 2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion
IH8PunkRok Posted October 23, 2010 Report Posted October 23, 2010 good lord. that number literally made my jaw drop -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Trippi Posted October 23, 2010 Report Posted October 23, 2010 There was a 1.7 db difference with the spl ports in when we were on 12V (doors open vs. doors closed). Once we get nominal load up to keep that amps on for a burp Mikey should have anything between a 162-163 legal on 12K in the stock cabin of his Hummer (which has a sunroof). Mikey I am pretty sure your the owner of the loudest Hummer on music in the world and we have not even put serious power in or upgraded those tiny little 200 OZ magnets you have yet congrats! Congrats again Mikey and Stinger...those are some crazy numbers..especially for a groundpounder. You guys proved that hummers can get loud. ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
s-saudio Posted October 23, 2010 Report Posted October 23, 2010 Congrats again Mikey and Stinger...those are some crazy numbers..especially for a groundpounder. You guys proved that hummers can get loud. Thanks Trippi! It should only get louder from here Cabin needs built now. Plenty more to come! Caprice Wagon build 2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner 161DB on 15K @ 41hz Eclipse Build 155+ No Wall 2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner 2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner 2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner 2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion 2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion
Owners1 Posted October 23, 2010 Author Report Posted October 23, 2010 good lord. that number literally made my jaw drop I was pretty surprised when I saw it too to be honest. Congrats again Mikey and Stinger...those are some crazy numbers..especially for a groundpounder. You guys proved that hummers can get loud. Thanks Trippi, hope to see yours gettin pretty loud soon too Thanks Trippi! It should only get louder from here Cabin needs built now. Plenty more to come! Definitely, next step on my list is to have the roof done Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
Ji553r Posted October 23, 2010 Report Posted October 23, 2010 with those doors did you cut out the stock door and fit those pods in or did you glue/screw it on top of the stock door and add filler over top or resin? I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
doug118 Posted October 23, 2010 Report Posted October 23, 2010 Definitely, next step on my list is to have the roof done no your next step should be to get some more videos 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.