dwright27 Posted March 12, 2011 Report Posted March 12, 2011 The shaved handles look nice. I've had trouble with mine for over a year. If you do it make sure you mount the popper solenoids upside down so moisture can't get into them. Make sure you have a emergency release as well. Other then that it's my only conplaint as it makes it VERY difficult to break into your own vehicle once all the stuff on the inside of the door is gone. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
corona_jeff Posted March 13, 2011 Report Posted March 13, 2011 Bass also tends to knock off the popper as well even if thread loc is applied too
Trippi Posted March 17, 2011 Report Posted March 17, 2011 I see that singer has a quite a crew coming to SBN..u big bullies! lol..I can wait to hear you guy's rides. ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
Trippi Posted March 24, 2011 Report Posted March 24, 2011 Gotta bump this up just for the beast that it is... ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
EpicenterDesigns Posted March 24, 2011 Report Posted March 24, 2011 Good bump. Trippi, I didn't get a chance to hear yours. But it sure looked really good. I think Mikey is gonna be doing some additions here soon, but I don't think it will be as extreme as your interior. Unless i can convince him to let me have full reign.... lol Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer than the sweetness of that cheap price!
Trippi Posted March 25, 2011 Report Posted March 25, 2011 Good bump. Trippi, I didn't get a chance to hear yours. But it sure looked really good. I think Mikey is gonna be doing some additions here soon, but I don't think it will be as extreme as your interior. Unless i can convince him to let me have full reign.... lol Thanks And I will work on Mikey for you.. ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
soundsystemaniac Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 heard this shit today...let me tell you guys its insane...poor truck is falling apart! Chevy astro 2 18s and 9k rms Walled!http://www.stevemead...rms-42-inch-tv/JEEP GRAN CHEROKEE SRT8 BUILD!2 JL AUDIO 15s trunk buildDC XL 15 buildDC level 3 18 buildhttp://www.stevemead...verunner-build/ http://www.facebook....hp?id=646651228
thehoe92 Posted April 17, 2011 Report Posted April 17, 2011 you had quite a few dead coils on the stock springs but the good thing was your sway bar was still doing its job which probably saved you from getting out of control suspension looks good now that you got some new shocks and springs in there this has to be one of my favorite builds by far I've been subscribed to you on YouTube since you had the 2 18's in a semi-wall (no offense) the door panels look amazing! everything just looks great Mikey! and a 160 like its nothing. I enjoy watching your videos and seeing the progress you and Singer keep up the good work!! oh and hopefully I'll be able to hear this thing one day Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Owners1 Posted April 18, 2011 Author Report Posted April 18, 2011 heard this shit today...let me tell you guys its insane...poor truck is falling apart! yeah it is. I have some plans to built it much stronger in the near future though. It's still doing 160's without the B pillar sealed yet. you had quite a few dead coils on the stock springs but the good thing was your sway bar was still doing its job which probably saved you from getting out of control suspension looks good now that you got some new shocks and springs in there this has to be one of my favorite builds by far I've been subscribed to you on YouTube since you had the 2 18's in a semi-wall (no offense) the door panels look amazing! everything just looks great Mikey! and a 160 like its nothing. I enjoy watching your videos and seeing the progress you and Singer keep up the good work!! oh and hopefully I'll be able to hear this thing one day Yeah the stock suspension was shot. I am guessing the front is most likely in need of some upgrades as well. I'm glad you have been watching the whole way though, appreciate all of the subscribes I have and hope to give everyone something to aspire to. Anytime you are in FL just msg me or get my number and I'll be happy to give you a demo. Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
ty_houston Posted July 25, 2011 Report Posted July 25, 2011 Got pics of new subs yet? supercharged hummer h2 8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass 2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's) 2 Stetsom 14k2e's alpine ina-w910 dual Mike Singer350 amp alt 8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120 1 kinetic 2000 under the hood link to build log: My link
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.