Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Beat Box: hahah the one in the background is my neighbors lol hes making that fast i guess its going to be track use only

Those look pretty bad ass when u drop them remove the front bumper and a flat paint job :good:

Posted

Beat Box: hahah the one in the background is my neighbors lol hes making that fast i guess its going to be track use only

It can be done. I have a few friends (including my brother) that has a vw that is a consistent 10.90s car in the quarter. :drink40:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

 

Posted

My first car I got when I was 14, but I sold it before I could even drive it, but it was a 72 cutlass, the first car I owned that I actually drove was a 1968 chevy short-step, I found it in a field with grass grown up through the floorboards, but I took a can of gas, some plugs and a battery and drove it home. It was a beater for sure, but I hooked it up quite a bit before selling it. Sorry no pics of either.

Posted

I've had cars since I was 12. Believe me it takes alot of Time/Money to restore old cars especially 1 year cars like my 68 (very very few parts off a 67 or a 69 fit)

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Posted

It can be done. I have a few friends (including my brother) that has a vw that is a consistent 10.90s car in the quarter. :drink40:

Bugs are real nice to have seeing you can drop a Porsche engine down in them with few modifications

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Posted

First car was a '86 S-10 Blazer that I payed my Uncle $500 for, I got jipped but didn't care cuz I was excited to have first car. It needed engine work and I prolly put $500 more into just the engine alone, but it was me and my dad who rebuilt it, quality bonding time. It lasted a whole 7 months after that lol, I loved it though. The carb would flood easily so I had to pump the shit out of it, every one at my high school knew when I was startin her up, or trying to at least ;).

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Posted

Bugs are real nice to have seeing you can drop a Porsche engine down in them with few modifications

yessir you sure can. Also if you take a bone stock running bug, minus the rear end, you can build some good power for less than $1000. parts are very cheap, they are super easy to turbo. I say this about the rear end because they are weak, and to get one worth putting power down you'll drop $800+. I still have my baja, a 74beetle, 73 karmann ghia, a few parts cars, and a back yard full of parts lol. They are a lot of fun and pretty cheap to play with. Im going to post up some of my stuff tonight if i can get the puter to load em.... :peepwall:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

 

Posted

My first car was a 2000 Chrysler 300M, still have it. Rebuilt the transmission twice and dropped a new motor in it.

100_0176-1.jpg

I was drunk and let a sober friend drive to go to another party, he it a railroad tie in the driveway.

brentscar003.jpg

So I ripped the rest of the front bumper off. It's all fixed now though (he payed for it).

brentscar005.jpg

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

Posted

first car i owned was a mercury bobcat (ford pinto). i dont rememeber the yr. heater coil was shot tried to fox but somehow cut ignition wire so i straight wired to starter with a push button. had 4 pioneer 6/9 in a box with pioneer in front doors and pioneer hu. the system i had cost more that the car. i bought it for $250. and i drove it for like 2 yrs. people at work called it the pink panther. red paint had faded real bad.i drove the shit out of that car.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3


http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Posted

1993 ford tempo four door. well three door the back pass side door didnt open. lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4783 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...