i wonder how the hell these things work, i dont care if its a repost or not, i wanna kno whats behind something like this, its intriguing to me on how it works, but i dunno how

http://www.wimp.com/musicaltesla/

i would like to make one sometime down the road and dunno what its history? or what its intended for? may lighting makeing or something

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

what your hearing is the frequencies set off from the electricity being emitted...so basically they have a computer program designed to coordinate the voltages accordingly to produce those frequencies...i've seen a few guys in houston make them in their garage but not designed for this application...btw nikoli tesla invented the coils

Edited by BCarter

Eye Kandy Kustomz

2414 E. Napoleon St.

Sulphur, LA 70663

(337)313-3121

[email protected]

Eye Kandy Kustomz Page

My Page

so kinda like how ac has a 60htz tone, this is more voltage at diff tones?

and i take it those lil light things are grounding rods?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

cool, ive seen alot of em on youtube and what knot playin songs from mario theme song to anything else really and never acually knew how it worked

thankx for the feedback

yeah basically its just electrical current sounding like a synthesizer.

Eye Kandy Kustomz

2414 E. Napoleon St.

Sulphur, LA 70663

(337)313-3121

[email protected]

Eye Kandy Kustomz Page

My Page

yep those are the grounds and the coils are arching to them. it takes a shit load of power to do this. seen the video of the guy that stands in a metal suit and gets zapped by tesla coils?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Nikoli Tesla is my hero

He has invented so many things, and had such a great mind about new technology for his days

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

how does this work?

http://www.wimp.com/waterfountain/

my first thoughts were a projector, but after watching the video and hearing the sounds im settin here like wtf?