how many cubic feet do u think you ccoul get in a camaro with a wall,im looking at getting a 95 black on black and i really dont wanna get rid of the 18's and i seen a camaro that had 4 15's and one with 2 15's,i need about 10 cubic feet

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

Nice and clean.........excellent work....keep those pix comin....and a raised oval in that form...below the port would look.....Hot with a Billet RF logo on it... <_<

Tim

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

how many cubic feet do u think you ccoul get in a camaro with a wall,im looking at getting a 95 black on black and i really dont wanna get rid of the 18's and i seen a camaro that had 4 15's and one with 2 15's,i need about 10 cubic feet

ya you could easily fit 10 cubes. my other wal was 12 cubes and i had no pro fittin that. you have to build a left and a right side though unless you build it in the car or it wont fit.

how did u get the fleece or whatever you used to stay down around the corners staples?glue?

appears to be stapled.

yup

Nice and clean.........excellent work....keep those pix comin....and a raised oval in that form...below the port would look.....Hot with a Billet RF logo on it... <_<

Tim

thanks. i was thinking about doing something like that or somethin with plexiglass but i just dont have time i dont really care since im not keeping the box.

Archived