Sonic Electronix

i know this seems like a dumb ass question but 1 of my ppl said if i get 2 12s and a amp in the bmw imma need an extra battery. i wasnt to sure about that statement so im asking.

President G-Body Nation C.C. Byram MSyoutube channelHU:7" power acousticSpeakers:all pioneerSubs:2 blown sa e-10samp:2 kicker zx1000.1s

:noob: Okay dude what amp do you plan on having, cuz i have 2 12" woofers on 320watts rms a piece and i am see NO voltage issues meaning no need for a extra batt. Now if you are going to be pushing more then 1000watts i would say, do the big 3 first, then after that maybe another batt. Altho you may want to upgrade your starter battery.

how large is the amp, make, and model?

im chosing between 2 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_22698_Hifonics+HFi100.2+-HFi+100.2-.html

and another 1 a guy selling off of here forgot what kind tho

President G-Body Nation C.C. Byram MSyoutube channelHU:7" power acousticSpeakers:all pioneerSubs:2 blown sa e-10samp:2 kicker zx1000.1s

:noob: Okay dude what amp do you plan on having, cuz i have 2 12" woofers on 320watts rms a piece and i am see NO voltage issues meaning no need for a extra batt. Now if you are going to be pushing more then 1000watts i would say, do the big 3 first, then after that maybe another batt. Altho you may want to upgrade your starter battery.

i knew i didnt need one. i was gonna upgrade it anyway but thanx

Does that series 528 have the ENORMOUS battery in the rear right corner of the trunk? We ran ~5kw off one of those and the stock alt.

no the batt. in the front like normal cars

Archived