THANKS TO EVERYONE ON SMD

Like the title says i just wanted to thank everyone on this site for helping out everyone and NOT being total douche bags when people just need help :) i love coming on this site whenever i need an answer or an opinion on something and knowing ill get it and NOT be flamed for a stupid question. This Forum is a very friendly one and very welcoming, A LOT of forums want to be dicks and flame you if your a noob but this site doesn't :) Also NO ONE knows everything about car audio , true there are people that know what they are talking about , but just like me and many others on this site , we are here to learn and ask the professionals and get ideas for our future builds:) i DON'T install my speakers and i don't claim that i do either i wish i could i just don't know enough too do it all yet:) but soon i will be able to when i get my car done i don't drop it off and pick it up later i sit there and ask as many questions as i can and ask if i can do anything to help out so i can learn more and more stuff about car audio. I really appreciate everyone on here and there AMAZING BUILDS and i would love to build my own set up half as good as some on here by MYSELF and make a build thread, but until then ill be helping out the pros and gaining more knowledge and know-how. My last point is if someone knows more then you listen to them and do what they are telling you they are just trying to help you out.

THANKS TO EVERYONE AT SMD FORUM!!!!:)

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

yes this is a cool place don't have to hear bout how some guyssistersbestfriendformerroommatescousinbrotherinlaw is louder than you :trippy: love it here :drink40:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Like the title says i just wanted to thank everyone on this site for helping out everyone and being total douche bags when people just need help

This confused me..

Thanx for your thanx..?

:pardon:

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

This confused me..

Thanx for your thanx..?

:pardon:

yes i just noticed that lol i fixed it tho thanks for pointing it out

Damn noobs. Just a dumb post.

j/k I love the forum for the same reasons as you :good:

lol i didnt see the jk part at first and i was like wow dick i cant believe this douche bag lol:)

you better be jk or ill break your knee caps with a lead pipe jk or am i lol

lol. I actually do get enjoyment out of some of the bashing that happens here but you are 100% right that when someone needs help and actually wants help the guys here are more then happy to help.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Archived