Smallest best battery I could get away with

I know I've made a few post about setups but constantly change my mind. I've finally made up my mind now and am trying to cut back on money temporarily. I am going to be running a AQ HDC3 15" on a AQ2200D amp with a AQ90.4 to run my mids and highs. JUST FOR NOWI want to get away with running my stock alt (110A) and my Autozone starter battery up front with 0 gauge wiring and one extra battery in the trunk. What is the cheapest yet best battery to get by on for this? Trying to keep it under $200. Just want something that could handle it. I don't plan on going full tilt for hours but every once in a while be able to handle a song at full tilt with a break in between songs. What battery is my best choice?

Thanks

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

wow same setup just different equipment I'm running one dreadnaut 15 on a planet audio vx2200D and a punch 200 for the mids and highs stock battery second batttery is a stinger spv44 I plan to either add another or put in a bigger battery but its workin for me before and after the alt swap

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

I do plan on getting a HO alt and better starter battery but want to just get this in for now. Next year I'm going to try and add another 15 and another 2200 but I'll double up on electrical then. Just want to get by for now. Hows that battery treating you? Did you get dimming while driving before the Iraggi?

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

a little bit only when I played it hard or max volume at moderate levels it did okay

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Look at optima. You can pick them up at ur auto parts store for under 200. Or look online at a kinetik 2000. They run just over 200 I believe

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

check out my latest vid the post is at the bottom of the lates posts :drink40:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

big 3 1/0

Just browsing.... So a Kinetic KHC2000 or a XS D5100 should do good for a trunk battery? Trying to stay away from Optima and local brands. Want something I know people actually use and get success out of. And I didn't have any luck finding your vid keepinitloud

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

here ya go http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__getnewpost__fromsearch__1

and put up picts and vids I like to see it as would everyone else

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

big 3 1/0

I do plan on getting a HO alt and better starter battery but want to just get this in for now. Next year I'm going to try and add another 15 and another 2200 but I'll double up on electrical then. Just want to get by for now. Hows that battery treating you? Did you get dimming while driving before the Iraggi?

If your alt is going to be on the small side I would opt for a bigger capacity battery. Smaller battery on a smaller alt will get cycled more. Also in that situation I would get a charger to keep the batteries all charged up all the way from time to time.