Well I have wanted to do it for years now just haven't gotten around to doing it..Its paid for, it ain't a show car, I need some different rims, Black rims...I think it would look sick

You right Accordman, Everything is gonna be black, except for my trunk lid..It will be Carbon Fiber, But!!! Anyway..I gotta get some balls to get the ball rollin..I can't paint it at home, cause I don't want overspray on everything..So I gotta find another place..That is all that is holdin me up...Hell I might even spray my rims...They are powder coated so getting that off is hard with out blasting it off..Or I might just buy some new ones???

You right Accordman, Everything is gonna be black, except for my trunk lid..It will be Carbon Fiber, But!!! Anyway..I gotta get some balls to get the ball rollin..I can't paint it at home, cause I don't want overspray on everything..So I gotta find another place..That is all that is holdin me up...Hell I might even spray my rims...They are powder coated so getting that off is hard with out blasting it off..Or I might just buy some new ones???

you can have powdercoating baked off its alot easier then blasting it. and it usually results in alot less work in the long run

i was thinking of doing something similar with my civic. I am stuck between back to the Electron Blue Pearl or Sunburst Orange or i thought about the like chalk board looking paint. I saw a focus about 5 years ago that was painted with that kinda paint it it was neat, you could write on it with chalk and all that, and it looked just like the blackboard i had in school i know it was childish but it was different and i havent seen it done since.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

theres no such thing as "murdered out" Its just a term mtv came up with so as to influence and control mindless Americans

Its ok to paint your car swade but please dont be a mtv follower and call it "murdered out" Be an individual not a mindless drone that does and speaks every thing they see on television.

wouldn't that be a rat rod inspired paint scheme?

Not really rat rod is more run what you brung or patina It gets way deeper then that with the whole Kar Kulter scene

Flat colors thru history have been used primarily by people with under construction rides. Mini truckers have taken to a hole nother level tho.

It wasn't really popular with the masses untill Jesse James started doing it.

Archived