dont ever say you want to kill yourself. no female is worth that. i had a girl i was IN LOVE with...and she TOTALLY fucked me over. wanna know what i did. i cheated right back on her with 2 girls in the same night and now im happy chillin with friends and just playin around and partying. in fact one of my exes is comming over tonight....just dont let it bring you down so much...and no matter what we or anyone says is gonna make the pain totally subside but we can help bro.

just dont do anything to hurt yourself...its not worth it.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Yeah an don't listen to me about drinking..Drinking never is the answer it is just what I did. It worked for me but it got old quick..But I do know what you are going through man..You really need someone to talk to man PM me before you do something crazy, like chode said ain't nothin worth doing what you talked about...Pm me if you really need a friend to talk to..

Damn it man! we are all here to listen...if you need just hit any of us up on the ol p.m. and speak your mind but dont EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER! hurt yourself over a female. Not even worth it man. I may not be a great advice giver but I sure can listen!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Yeah an don't listen to me about drinking..Drinking never is the answer it is just what I did. It worked for me but it got old quick..But I do know what you are going through man..You really need someone to talk to man PM me before you do something crazy, like chode said ain't nothin worth doing what you talked about...Pm me if you really need a friend to talk to..

ive been banned for a year already, ive got 5 months to go, around december sometime is whan i can drive again, drink driving, stupid stupid stupid, and im not even a drinker, it was a one time stupid thing i did.

i cant get back with her, shes gone permenantly.. at the moment im workin on gettin with my ex, if it works, if i manage it, fuck it, im sticking with her.. shooting myself is what i woulda done a while back, im not doing so bad now, i already called my ex up n we had a laugh so just going on that i'd say she still feels for me.. maybe.. then again, we'v been in n out of relationships for almost 2 years prior to this girl iv been with (for 3 1/2 years)

i want my license back NOW! i hate police, theyr always around when u dont want them to b and cant b found when u need them WTF is with that, thanks for ur support guys ..

anytime bro

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

smoke pot it will ease the pain
^^lets be serious bro.

Well tbh thats what I would say to do, it relieves everything for me, makes me not give a shit for the time that I'm high as a kite, makes life a little more bearable.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Well tbh thats what I would say to do, it relieves everything for me, makes me not give a shit for the time that I'm high as a kite, makes life a little more bearable.

u know what, the last time i smoked pot was about 4months ago, the last time i took it i drank it, boiled it in milk for 15 min, then mixed it with sugar and chocolate and that was 2 months ago,, i might just get some more and c what difference it makes! hell, the money im saving on not havin to buy food cos im not stayin with her means i can spend a little on some herbs ;) hey that actually made me smile.. fuck i HOPE my ex gets back with me, i could do with some new pussy :lol:

fuck i HOPE my ex gets back with me, i could do with some new pussy :lol:

aint no pussy like new pussy

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg