I'm not saying you should do what i do but since my ex has been gone i just smoke lots of weed and when im stoned it makes everything better weed has a chemical called "fuc it* lol smoke 4 blunts and just say fuck it Dont drive Build a bonfire Spark a blunt or 4 and turn on some music and hang out with some of your boys And things will get easier as time goes on

131205_3c7c72f1-b86a-49e9-9ee3-f0b79f6a1258_prod.jpg

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

I Think my man is really upset though yall..Kinda Worries me..I don't really know this dude but he sat on this topic for along time today..I feel Like really reaching out to this dude and helping him out...I hate to see folks so far down they have trouble comin back up..Yall feel me..!!

I feel ya ZAX! I just about lost my girl of over 3years yesterday. Just remember bro, if she moved away from you like that, then obivously she didn't care enough to stay, otherwise she would've found a way to keep it going. That EXTRA sucks about you not being able to drive for another 5 months though.

Keep pushun that ex as long as she doesn't screw you over or something... :)

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

I'm not saying you should do what i do but since my ex has been gone i just smoke lots of weed and when im stoned it makes everything better weed has a chemical called "fuc it* lol smoke 4 blunts and just say fuck it Dont drive Build a bonfire Spark a blunt or 4 and turn on some music and hang out with some of your boys And things will get easier as time goes on

I give a massive TRUE SAY to all of that man.. everything seems right in the world when you take "fuc it", thats why I "take" it nightly.. to stay sane.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I Think my man is really upset though yall..Kinda Worries me..I don't really know this dude but he sat on this topic for along time today..I feel Like really reaching out to this dude and helping him out...I hate to see folks so far down they have trouble comin back up..Yall feel me..!!

yea man.. i got really REALLY down when my best friend died.. i started doing crazy shit (meth coke etc) and now i have auditory hallucinations and a minor case of tourettes. it really sucks, i will hear something and respond to it without even thinking.

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

o i feel ya partna(zaxfire), it just takes time...you gotta hang wit your friends, go out and do stuff thatll take her off your mind, I jus got out of a relationship and was in love wit her but now she dont talk to me anymore and I did nothing wrong to her at all...but I must say alcohol and drugs wont get you far trying to help you out...they only work for the time your consuming...jus get out hang wit your friends meet new girls trust me youll find another girl but jus give it time good luck partna

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

yea man.. i got really REALLY down when my best friend died.. i started doing crazy shit (meth coke etc) and now i have auditory hallucinations and a minor case of tourettes. it really sucks, i will hear something and respond to it without even thinking.

I'm very interested in this type of subject. Are you saying that you just hear things out of thin air & can't control your responses etc?

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

I feel bad about tellin Quin to just drink it up. It doesn't help at all..I shouldn't have said that..I was watching how long he was in here today just sitting in this topic and could tell the man just didn't feel right. Needed someone to talk to..I didn't realize how serious he really was. Hey Quin!! Cheer up man you gotta lot of new friends in here, This forum is where it is at..

Quin, I understand what you're going through man. Actually, the reason why you feel so bad is because humans instinctively resist change. You were comfortable, and the finality of your breakup

brought that to a grinding halt. Hence, you feel bad because you want to go back to how things were. I understand it all. Question is, how do you ease the pain? Well I don't do drugs so I won't

suggest weed or anything like that. This will seem a little strange to you but what works for me is embracing the grief. I think you're having a hard time because you're trying too hard NOT to feel bad.

But why? That's the question. Why do we keep telling ourselves we shouldn't mourn or feel bad for losing someone we love? Why TRY to ease the pain?

Bottom line: I say the only way to cure this disease is to BE infected by it. You'll find that by wallowing in it, you will eventually wear yourself out and will have no more tears to shed.

I hope this helps man