"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

I had to do my wall in 2 parts even then its a bish trin to get it in all alone. Good luck don't get discuraged. You have the vision make it work. Keep us posted on the progress looks good so far besides your little set back.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Hey man, you only "wasted" $50 (which is completely salvageable anyways) I have wasted alot more than that in my days

Also, try 160 or so documented boxes that only half were sold, and the other half were re used in other ways, I have wasted fat dohh just learning every box design possible- 2years 160 documented boxes

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Wow man thats a LOT of wood haha. And I know I can salvage some, I just dont know how much...Its all titebonded together, so I'll have to cut the box apart. And the new box is 49" wide (making it hard to find pieces that I can use, but I can build the sides using the old wall for sure),,,it almost rubs on the sides of the trunk...I'm gonna post some pics in a few minutes of both trying to wedge the old wall in and the start of the new stuff.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Here's the pics of trying to fit the wall in. i worked with it for almost an hour. youll see why it was such a bitch...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Heres the new wall starting:

this will be the upper box, holding 4 of the 12's. the lower box will hold the other 4 and the port.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's a very tight fit to fit 4 12's across the trunk. Tahoe's aren't as big as you might think back here.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Subwoofer Wall

In that second to last pic it shows where it comes to. I still have plenty of room back there! About 20" from back of the wall to the hatch. Take that roscoe! :)

Subwoofer Wall

In that second to last pic it shows where it comes to. I still have plenty of room back there! About 20" from back of the wall to the hatch. Take that roscoe! :)

:angry: Take that Roscoe.........I ll have plenty of room.......yup time to :ph34r: ........:lol:

just make sure you get this one in man! your killin me!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived