Second Skin Audio

4 or 6 12's

lacboi

I'm about to start on a new system in my deville, was looking at the Audioque Hdc3's and the American Bass Xfl. I'm looking to power whatever I decide with two Audioque 3500's. I know I have to do a lot of electrical upgrades but does anyone have any suggestions on this build. Of course my back seat doesn't fold down or anything so it would be porter through the rear deck. I could really use some help so I can start with this build hope someone can help me out

2nst7r8.png

05 Suburban

Pioneer 4200ub

4-American Bass 6.5 , 2-8" DB Drive mids and 4- Quantum Audio Supertweeters in front doors

2-DD3515 dual 2 ohm subs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4 on 8" mids

Hifonics 80.4 on 6.5 and tweets

2-Hifonics BRZ2400's strapped @2 ohms

Project Caddy in the works

95 Cadillac Deville

how big is the trunk...its gonna be hard fitting 4-6 12" woofers with OPTIMAL space in the trunk. good luck on not breaking the fuck out of the trunk also. the suggestion i have for the back seat is to just take it out.

how big is the trunk...its gonna be hard fitting 4-6 12" woofers with OPTIMAL space in the trunk. good luck on not breaking the fuck out of the trunk also. the suggestion i have for the back seat is to just take it out.

LOL Kranny I love your avatar and sig! Fucking trippiest toad thing!

Also, I agree with the "how big is the trunk" question. I've seen peeps only fit 2 12's and I've seen a guy do 12 12's so it's all up to how much space you have. Take some measurements.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

the less interaction you have with the cabin airspace the more damage that trunk will take

i bet the seats unbolt, almost all cars do...

unless u just want trunk bang id suggest sticking with 2 12s because the other 4 probably wont make a difference because u wont have enough port or airspace for all of that

2 12s hdc3s would need ~80sq of port... so u would have to cut a 8" X 10" hole in ur rear deck just for 2.... wheres the room for 4-6?

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

The trunk is pretty big I did have a 5 cu ft box in it and still have some room to play with. The seats do un bolt but all the electrical stuff is back there. I know 4 12's will definately fit 6 would be kinda of pushin it. If all else fails I will just go back with my two 15's but I was just tryin to change the game up a lil

2nst7r8.png

05 Suburban

Pioneer 4200ub

4-American Bass 6.5 , 2-8" DB Drive mids and 4- Quantum Audio Supertweeters in front doors

2-DD3515 dual 2 ohm subs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4 on 8" mids

Hifonics 80.4 on 6.5 and tweets

2-Hifonics BRZ2400's strapped @2 ohms

Project Caddy in the works

95 Cadillac Deville

Archived