Rogers' $700 dream car! UPDATE page 17... A WALL..

Looking great man!

I have the same exact headunit, and its great especially with the 4or5V preouts!

Just be careful of the pico fuse man. Don't unplug/plug in any rcas while the unit is on or its gonna blow that fuse and you will get a shit ton of engine noise.

If you already knew about that, then cool :)

Seriously though, lookin good :)

Rowan University Electrical Engineering

LINK TO MY BUILDDDDD

Current Setup in my 00' Hyundai Accent:

Pioneer DEH-P6900UB

RE.6.5C AUDIO 500w 6.5" COMPONENT CAR SPEAKERS

Eclipse SE 6500 (6.5 coax in rear deck)

two Kicker C124's in a t-line tuned to 28.6Hz

Kenwood KAC-7204

US amps 1600.4 V2

Upcoming Build this summer:

T-Line enclosure for two C124's tuned to 28ish hz O_O

amp my speakers with a US amps 1600.4.

Second Skin Should be fun ^_^

so yall want to see vids?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

i had a saturn :)

i pushed my 2 12's all the way up to the back seats and folded them down, was pretty loud for 500W rms :clapping:

great car just dont slam second everytime you take off, yea spinning the tires is cool, but motor mounts, clutches, and rods arent :clapping:

i had mine gutted about 3 times before i just sent it to pick and pull....

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

i had a saturn :)

i pushed my 2 12's all the way up to the back seats and folded them down, was pretty loud for 500W rms :clapping:

great car just dont slam second everytime you take off, yea spinning the tires is cool, but motor mounts, clutches, and rods arent :clapping:

i had mine gutted about 3 times before i just sent it to pick and pull....

yeah... i was running that one at the back seats for a couple weeks just to see what it sounded like... sounded great, the bass sounded much cleaner than it does with it turned around facing the trunk... but its louder facing the trunk... thats why i cant decide on which to do for the new enclosure... either way its going to be pretty damn loud...

yeah, i dont try to chirp em in second... theres no point... the car has like 200k miles...

but damn it will rip em in first... humm vid time!!!

alright, i took this vid with bad balljoints,struts, and outer tierod ends... so theres some pretty good tire hop when my drivers side wheel caught traction... but it was my B-day, i was slightly intoxicated, and i was at my house out in the country... so fuck it..lol

th_001.jpg

002.jpg

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

Gotta love the fart can,lol J/k Lookin like a fun project though. :drinks:

its not all that bad since its not sticking way out... i seriously had planned on having the car completely quiet... but he talked me into it

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

nice build/....

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Archived