will this be ok for 2k rms?

You could get away with 1k on stock for a little while...expect and accept the issues that come with no HO alt. No matter what, eventually, you'll want and need a HO Alt for anything over 1k. Trashing a stock alt will only cost money you could put towards the right equipment.

You could get away with 1k on stock for a little while...expect and accept the issues that come with no HO alt. No matter what, eventually, you'll want and need a HO Alt for anything over 1k. Trashing a stock alt will only cost money you could put towards the right equipment.

well im just probly going to do 1 amp

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

What's the birthsheet on your T1000-1 say your power is? Cause on mine it's close to 1700 watts @ 1ohm

well didnt get it yet but gonna get it soon

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

A HO alt for 1000rms ? That's what they call overkill !!!

For more than 2000 it may be necessary.

A friend of mine is running 2 Sundown 1000 watts amps and a jbl px 300.4 (600 watts rms) on a little stock alt and an Optima battery (a blue one, I think so).

2600 watts in a Renault Clio 1.9 Diesel. He has not finished the big 3 upgrade in 0 ga (no added wire from alt to batt): 14.4 v when driving, with the sound system blasting !

He drives a lot, so maybe the battery has time to charge? I don't know !

I run 1500 watts to my sub and 320 to my front speakers, on stock alt and stock battery. Big 2 only(2 big grounds).

The only time my voltage drops is when I turn the A/C on, it drops by 0.3 - 0.4 volt). I think my car has a bigger alt than the Renault, though.

what you need first is a voltmeter. Run your 2 RF amps and be careful. You will upgrade later with a HO if you want.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I'm running less than 1K RMS on my stock alt with a big three done with 1/0 stock battery, I have insane voltage drop, and Decafs music doesn't help that at all....

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

Archived