Craziness. I've never seen a dual positive and negative like that. Whats the point of it? Just more current? I am quite intrigued.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Craziness. I've never seen a dual positive and negative like that. Whats the point of it? Just more current? I am quite intrigued.

some amps have them for better current, and some amps have them when they use two boards internally.

the only thing i'd add to your picture are two more fuses within a foot or foot and a half of the front battery (on your +12v runs)

lookin good!

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

i was supposed to be coming down to do the install for him.. so he felt no need to read up and learn something !!! sorry i didnt sketch it out for you.. ive been busy with this damn boat.. wetsand fml

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

some amps have them for better current, and some amps have them when they use two boards internally.

the only thing i'd add to your picture are two more fuses within a foot or foot and a half of the front battery (on your +12v runs)

lookin good!

Yeah I bought the fuses for that. One before the front battery, one on each wire coming off the front battery, one on each wire before the back battery, and one on each wire before the amp.

Chewie: I read up on it and figured out how to do most of it, Just wanted to make sure it was all correct :)

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback