Depends on what color you buy..

I have a black leather pair they are nice and comfortable.

I put them through just about everything you do from roofing to doing stuff around my uncles garage and just take a rag and some water to clean em,look like brand new.

My all white pair look like Nikes and they are probably the best 80 dollars I spent on the shoes.

Go with Lugz.

They are not pricy yet casual and working last a whole lot longer than Jordans.

LOL

Got Nike promoting Lugz...who'da thunk it

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Guest jbinn

Ok, I work at Nike and I'm the footwear manager... Jordans are our LOWEST line of footwear (that's right LOWEST LINE) when it comes to durability and comfort. Running shoes such as the Moto 6+ etc. from Nike are more built around casual wearing and long lasting comfort. Jordans are MADE for the court, they're not made for daily, just think of Jordans as an SPL shoe haha.

So quit complaining bro :D just keep buyin them nikes.

Guest jbinn

BTW I was also Adidas footwear manager and The SuperCup Low (aka the Superstars) are NASTY maybe they dont have the name of a jordan but they are sick shoes and priced way cheaper.

My jordans always sqeake and it pisses the shit out nof me, so I buy a new pair like every 3 monnths, sometimes every month

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic