Sonic Electronix

MLA is 2 set voltages, VCM you can change it on the go...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

They don't keep you're voltage up, but they keep the voltage higher so u get more power out of you're amps.

If you're current demand exceeds the current the alt can produce the volts will drop.(that's what i think it does.)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

if you dont want to touch it and have a set point that your alt will charge at do the MLA, if you want to be able to change it from 14.8 to 15.2 on the fly, go VCM.... its all on what you want... both do the same thing, just a different way.. which i explained above...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I like my MLA... The VCM isn't very good looking cosmetically. I wouldn't want that big box inside my truck. I have the MLA with the H/L switch and I love it. I dont know why anyone would want to change there voltage so much that they need what the VCM offers but they made it so someone must. Simple flip of a switch with the MLA and I am sitting in the high 15's

Also I dont know if the VCM is plug and play, I am sure it is...but the MLA was for me, I got a dual alt MLA, very clean wiring harness with nice factory plugs.

Edited by PUNKYOU007

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I like my MLA... The VCM isn't very good looking cosmetically. I wouldn't want that big box inside my truck. I have the MLA with the H/L switch and I love it. I dont know why anyone would want to change there voltage so much that they need what the VCM offers but they made it so someone must. Simple flip of a switch with the MLA and I am sitting in the high 15's

Also I dont know if the VCM is plug and play, I am sure it is...but the MLA was for me, I got a dual alt MLA, very clean wiring harness with nice factory plugs.

what brand?

love mine too! im sitting in the low 15's tho lol