so there are complete idiots at my school when it comes to car audio. i let some of them hear my subs. now they went and bought some of their own, but none of them know how to wire amps n subs. SO! i said if they gave me like 25 bucks and provided the materials i would wire their systems. easy money!

$35 to install deck

$10 per door to install speakers ($15 if they are components)

$25 to run 4ga ($35 for 1/0)

$20 to install and wire amps

Thats what I charge if some one brings be supplies.

A little tip, always charge for ring terminals and speaker wire and stuff like that I used to go through bags of terminals and spools of wire, and its was always $100 to restock, it all adds up

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

yeah bro id easly charge $50-60 depending on how hard it was to remove panels to run wire...

word.

think about how much your charging per hour. if it takes you 3 hours, your only getting 8 bucks every hour. i would have charged $40. thats half the price of the shop. no one could be mad about that.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Make sure you know what you're doing if you're going to charge them. You could end up with some pretty pissed of parents calling or showing up at your house. Other then that, $25 is pretty cheap.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

$35 to install deck

$10 per door to install speakers ($15 if they are components)

$25 to run 4ga ($35 for 1/0)

$20 to install and wire amps

Thats what I charge if some one brings be supplies.

A little tip, always charge for ring terminals and speaker wire and stuff like that I used to go through bags of terminals and spools of wire, and its was always $100 to restock, it all adds up

when i do builds for my good friends i dont charge them, BUT i tell them to buy extra of everything. so i get restocked on terminals, screws, wood glue, wire, all that little stuff. oh, i also put their asses to work lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived