thehoe92 Build v2 Update! 3/13 iPad install!

hoe, as they are asking, you talking about the part that you would wire the harness of the alpine into the adapter so you can plug it into the factory plug, if so just go to auto zone, they should have that part.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Casey, as they are asking, you talking about the part that you would wire the harness of the alpine into the adapter so you can plug it into the factory plug, if so just go to auto zone, they should have that part.

ya they should have it, i remember looking at target for a wiring harness for my truck, and they even had some.

2001 Dodge Ram

anyways.. before that I took the time today to run the power wire onto the drivers side

saved me a good 5 feet and I got rid of one of my fuse blocks.. don't know why I had 2 on the same run of power

voltage is now pretty damn solid at 14.8v

This caught me eye.... You have the front battery fused within 18'' or so, right? Your back battery should be fused 18'' or so before. Every car with a front and back battery should have 2 fuses on the same run of power.

The way mine is setup, I run a fuse on my big 3, a fuse after the front battery, before the back, and 4 more after the back battery. (2 fuses for my DAT 2500, and 1 on each of my highs amps.)

This caught me eye.... You have the front battery fused within 18'' or so, right? Your back battery should be fused 18'' or so before. Every car with a front and back battery should have 2 fuses on the same run of power.

The way mine is setup, I run a fuse on my big 3, a fuse after the front battery, before the back, and 4 more after the back battery. (2 fuses for my DAT 2500, and 1 on each of my highs amps.)

like you told me before Jake, we dont play it as safe as you because we never had our trucks get on fire so we arnt as cautions and think"this will never happen to me" but, you never know.. i do the same as kasey i have 4runs front to back and im only fused at the front battery.. I meaan just look at people that dont use fuses, Zack, i think steve doesnt use them either but its all about doing shit right.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

like you told me before Jake, we dont play it as safe as you because we never had our trucks get on fire so we arnt as cautions and think"this will never happen to me" but, you never know.. i do the same as kasey i have 4runs front to back and im only fused at the front battery.. I meaan just look at people that dont use fuses, Zack, i think steve doesnt use them either but its all about doing shit right.

no fuses = more power

its been proven, no bull shit

but with my noob ass and bad luck lately I'd rather run 2 and be safe

I know a dude that even fuses his ground run

I think if anything I'll save the fuse for the power coming off the amp since I don't remember seeing an internal fuse on the PowerBass

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

no fuses = more power

its been proven, no bull shit

but with my noob ass and bad luck lately I'd rather run 2 and be safe

I know a dude that even fuses his ground run

I think if anything I'll save the fuse for the power coming off the amp since I don't remember seeing an internal fuse on the PowerBass

I was just makin sure you didn't forget why it's there. Good luck man.

did you get that thing sent off yet kasey?

yeah sent it last friday

no word from it yet.. same with the subs

heard last tuesday they were a week out so they should be at the distributor today and should be sent out soon

I was just makin sure you didn't forget why it's there. Good luck man.

haha I did for a quick second.. all the simple stuff that I learned in the beginning is starting to slip me

thanks for lookin out :good:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Archived