thehoe92 Build v2 Update! 3/13 iPad install!

haha whats a tracking number?

I ninja'd a gps tracker on the fedex truck before JD sent them out :ph34r:

but no really he doesn't send tracking numbers you just guess when you get them

thats pretty crappy, or maybe Rusty just babied me on my first experience with a major business so now my standards are too high. Either way you need some woofers.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Is that max's nali?

you got it!! I've always loved the look of stock rims, especially the newer GM ones, on a lowered SUV with a little difference like them painted or something

thats pretty crappy, or maybe Rusty just babied me on my first experience with a major business so now my standards are too high. Either way you need some woofers.

he didn't baby you that would be the customer service anyone should expect from a subwoofer company.. just another reason why DC is so great :)

but yeah it was cool having that TSNS on my 4k for a while.. shit slammed!!!!

kind scared to put 6 15's in and see the damage

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Kasey where did you order your headliner suede from? Im getting ready to redo mine and I dont want ass water seude

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Kasey where did you order your headliner suede from? Im getting ready to redo mine and I dont want ass water seude

I ordered it from distinctivefabrics.com

I bought the stuff that was $8.00 a yard and was disappointed with it when it came so I didn't use it on my headliner I still have yet to do it

loganberry found some suede that has like an 1/8th inch of foam backing so when you spray glue on it, it won't soak through

The stuff I got is bad ass I love it, they have a few shades of black not listed on the site tho, I wanna redo mine down the road with different adhesive since "headliner glue" labled 3m sucks balls..lmk when you do your headliner kasey ill come give a hand

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I bought the stuff that was 13 a yard from distinctivefabric.com ihave on the headliner and on a few other panel in the truck and they turned out great.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

The stuff I got is bad ass I love it, they have a few shades of black not listed on the site tho, I wanna redo mine down the road with different adhesive since "headliner glue" labled 3m sucks balls..lmk when you do your headliner kasey ill come give a hand

I love the look of your suede and no doubt dude I cannot see myself doing it alone

I bought the stuff that was 13 a yard from distinctivefabric.com ihave on the headliner and on a few other panel in the truck and they turned out great.

sweet I'll have to try that stuff

I'm pretty close to finishing my interior just a couple more little things and it should be done

haha so the guy with the 20" stocks is in New Mexico and I doubt that we'll be able to find a way to trade wheels

so this guy more local to me wants to trade his 22" U2-55's just like Steve's :rofl:

can you say mini meade?

he says the rims look pitted but couldn't I just sandblast it or mediablast it and powdercoat them to stop the pitting?

they would be painted or powdercoated body color so I'm not completely matching Steve haha!

ur rims make your tahoe. with out those rims you wont be droppin jaws like u did that one day we went to get arizonas...that little girls jawtouched the ground haha..

but did u get my text today? about the box

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

ur rims make your tahoe. with out those rims you wont be droppin jaws like u did that one day we went to get arizonas...that little girls jawtouched the ground haha..

but did u get my text today? about the box

don't worry the u2 55s have a fat chrome lip that some purple would go nice over then the spokes body color :)

haha its still a head turner with 2 spares on the front and purple rims on the back

yeah I did I forgot to text back because my inbox was full so I deleted it

I'll let justin know since I don't have any more room for any boxes in my garage

maybe I'll trade him his beloved box for my stocks :)

Archived