thehoe92 Build v2 Update! 3/13 iPad install!

The Hoe looks good !!! I think i'm gunna have to get some of those wheels bro ...

I'm almost certain they don't make them anymore.. I could be wrong but that was the last I heard

I know they have been on backorder for a LONG time

Lookin good kasey! You start fabricating the dash yet

not yet.. I'm doing a lot of planning.. I was going to have 98crewcab help me out but he is pretty busy with other projects and I know once I get it I won't be able to wait to put it in

I will be getting it tomorrow

I am going to buy the shell and flush mount face plate from soundmancaraudio.com and then from there I will be making it flush with my dash

I've never fiberglassed or bondo'd anything before so I want to take it slow and get it right the first time around..

I was playing around with it yesterday and the sound quality compared to my iPhone just straight out of the headphone jack was a lot clearer and sounded way better on the iPad

I'm really excited to get this thing going!!

I also have another surprise in store.. I should be starting it tomorrow :)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

The Hoe looks good !!! I think i'm gunna have to get some of those wheels bro ...

I'm almost certain they don't make them anymore.. I could be wrong but that was the last I heard

I know they have been on backorder for a LONG time

Lookin good kasey! You start fabricating the dash yet

not yet.. I'm doing a lot of planning.. I was going to have 98crewcab help me out but he is pretty busy with other projects and I know once I get it I won't be able to wait to put it in

I will be getting it tomorrow

I am going to buy the shell and flush mount face plate from soundmancaraudio.com and then from there I will be making it flush with my dash

I've never fiberglassed or bondo'd anything before so I want to take it slow and get it right the first time around..

I was playing around with it yesterday and the sound quality compared to my iPhone just straight out of the headphone jack was a lot clearer and sounded way better on the iPad

I'm really excited to get this thing going!!

I also have another surprise in store.. I should be starting it tomorrow :)

love the second pic "THUG LIFE" lol

your really going to leave us hanging on the "other" thing your working on? :bull:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

I know I said I wasn't going to touch these rims with a rattle can but it was way to tempting to have my purple rims back.. so keep those comments to yourself

91a6f751.jpg

257cdc1a.jpg

I got 2 rims done with one can.. just need to pick up another can and I can get the drivers side done

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Archived