thehoe92 Build v2 Update! 3/13 iPad install!

Damn Kasey, shitty luck. Everything turns into an expensive learning experience. There's a lot of people around sac that know a thing or two about amps, hopefully someone will help you out. There's a chance that replacing the bad mosfets alone won't solve the problem either. Coulda popped a transistor, and those aren't fun to dig through.

Damn Kasey, shitty luck. Everything turns into an expensive learning experience. There's a lot of people around sac that know a thing or two about amps, hopefully someone will help you out. There's a chance that replacing the bad mosfets alone won't solve the problem either. Coulda popped a transistor, and those aren't fun to dig through.

yeah I'm not repairing it, Autosound is so they will be able to tell if anything else is bad about it

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

damn I am havin the worst luck!

went out driving tonight and got some pictures of my 12k HID fogs and then right after my lows started flickering

I thought it was someone behind me until I pulled over and saw that the passenger side was out

took the housing off and looked at and no wires are loose so I shut the hood and both of them go off :angry:

get back on the road and hit a bump and they both turn back on again so I'm thinking something is now messed up in the ballast

I texted Gary, hopefully my warranty is still good to get some new ones because that shit is annoying!!

anyways.. before that I took the time today to run the power wire onto the drivers side

saved me a good 5 feet and I got rid of one of my fuse blocks.. don't know why I had 2 on the same run of power

voltage is now pretty damn solid at 14.8v

thank god for SecondSkin to seal that grommet up :good:

IMG_8927.jpg

as you can tell the fogs have less blue in them then the lows but still bright as could be!

IMG_8931.jpg

IMG_8935.jpg

IMG_8936.jpg

I'm doing a little research right now on Retrofitting the stock housing with some projector lens :)

IMG_8937.jpg

Dude that sucks about your luck man, cant get a break can you. I have seen some headlights around town with retro fitted projectors for the jeep. $100 after tax. So i thought about picking me up some. Are you going to try to do the retro fit yourself?

Dude that sucks about your luck man, cant get a break can you. I have seen some headlights around town with retro fitted projectors for the jeep. $100 after tax. So i thought about picking me up some. Are you going to try to do the retro fit yourself?

well I guess on the bright side its finally something that I didn't do haha just bad luck in general

but yeah I'm going to pick up some bondo and some nice lens and go to work, I've got one spare housing.. the mounting bracket broke on it but I'm going to scrap that anyways in the retrofit so I could practice on that one

well I guess on the bright side its finally something that I didn't do haha just bad luck in general

but yeah I'm going to pick up some bondo and some nice lens and go to work, I've got one spare housing.. the mounting bracket broke on it but I'm going to scrap that anyways in the retrofit so I could practice on that one

Cool cool, that will help focus the lights a lot more. Cops here dont care one way or the other. lol

they have some that plug into your factory bulb housing....all you have to do is some modification inside the lengs but you wont have to cutout a 3" hole and seal it up...goes from the inside and you run a nut down the backside kinda "universal" persey...also found a place that will doo the kit and install on my exploder for 300$...better than lightwurkz that said around 800$ (local place i woulda dropped them off!)

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

yeah we were talking about that when you dropped off the 4k Preston

something about taking a projector lens from a TSX or S2000 and doing it myself sounds so much better than having a kit tell you how to do it

I don't know thats down the road I still owe some money on a couple things so thats the first order of business before I buy anything else :good:

HIDs look good Kasey. I threw 10k in mine and they are bright as hell.

Oh ya, got pulled over the other day for my tail lights. I guess too much of a good thing can be bad. Ha

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

Archived