What You Think About This B.s?

Anyone know if regualr patrol cars use they dash cams all day? or eve if they even have those. Or do only highway patrol use the cams? In Cali.

On may 27 I had got an Reckless driving, having the wrong address on mt L'S, and unlawful riding all in one ticket SMH.

It was me and my boy at an house party. We was just hanging out, outside never went into the party. I guess I fight broke out and then some chick came running out talking about some people was on they way and they was gon start shooting.

So my other Boy was there and he was with these chicks. It was 6 of them. He wanted to get them outta there and we was just gonna go to an house RIGHT around the corner.

So he asked if it be koo to put them in the back seat, I thought its only around the corner so its koo.

So its me(driving) my boy in the passenger side and 6 chicks in the back....Mind you this is just and 4 door sedan 5 seater.

I'm not gonna lie I took off kinda fast and maybe hit 30mph in a residential area speed limit was 25. But I slowed down after I realized how fast I was going.

This car is REALLY low and it scraps when I hit speed bumps so I do this like thing where I swing the car from side to side so the bumper dosent scrape.

So I do that then the next street I didnt even notice the speed bumps and went right over them, scarped the shit outta the bumper smh.

Next thing I knwo lights are flashing behind me, so I pull over. Officer said I was speeding which I was when I took off but I slowed down. Then He said I was speeding and driving recklessly over speed bumps. I asked him two times how fast was I goings. He never answered and went back to his car. Got my info, got my boy info and got the girls info. None of them had a seat belt and didnt get a ticket But I got a ticket for them....unlawful riding and whatever

Mind you he didnt put the speed I was going on the ticket. which he was suppose to do.

Had court the other day, Plead not guilty and asked to speak with the prosecutor. He droped the address change cause I got that fixed. And droped the unlawful riding. I went back to see the Judge she was hella koo. Asked why I got the reckless driving I explaind and she was like that dont sound right she said I dont have to pay the $1,180 in fines. She set me up for a trail in September....HELLLLA long away

But If I lose the trial its 90 days for me lol. I hope I dont get no Jail time Cause I'm trying to go to bootcamp soon so I can be an Correctional Officer. So that will Fuck me up big time.

I should have known though, two balck males and a bunch of people in the back seat we was going to get fucked with....ESp in a Buick Lesabre

Edited by BOXCHEV

english please

that sucks man, atleast u got a fair judge.

one time i was showing a homie my system he happens to be mexican doesnt speak english for shit. well this was right outside my work in the parking lot on my day off, an old lady told the cop that iwas a dope dealer, they search me, him, car, lighters, axe bottles, put us in cuffs, pop my trunk give me illegal sound amplification. i paid the ticket cuz i didnt feel like waiting in line for 5 hours or w.e. not 2 mention paying parking.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

The MAJORITY of dash cams are activated when the officer activates his lights and siren. The tape or dvd is pulled at the end of the shift by the shift supervisor (the only one with a key to the lock box).

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

The MAJORITY of dash cams are activated when the officer activates his lights and siren. The tape or dvd is pulled at the end of the shift by the shift supervisor (the only one with a key to the lock box).

how do u know this?

:P

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

because I am a SUPER MOD and it is my business to know stuff :ph34r:

oh and yes regular city/county cops do have dashcams

Edited by roscoe1129
Because I wanted to!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

^^^ X2 All sirens and cameras are tied together, you'll even notice when you watch COPS that it says

"lights on, Sirens on"

get a good lawyer and take care of it that way.

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

Yeah he didnt turn his lights on till after I hit the speed bump. Theres nothing to say I was driving recklessly. But of course in court its his word against mine. But I'll see on trial day what goes down.

Yeah he didnt turn his lights on till after I hit the speed bump. Theres nothing to say I was driving recklessly. But of course in court its his word against mine. But I'll see on trial day what goes down.

you'll be okay man don sweat it. and if u do go to jail, it's nothing like prison.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

you'll be okay man don sweat it. and if u do go to jail, it's nothing like prison.

Yeah I'm not even really trippn about it, but I just dont wanna do jail time so it wont affect my chances of an Government Job.

What else is some bull shit that dude before me Had reckless driving, had some weed on him, and one of them audio tickets for having your music too loud(what ever its called lol)

and only had to pay a $500 fine.

Yeah I'm not even really trippn about it, but I just dont wanna do jail time so it wont affect my chances of an Government Job.

What else is some bull shit that dude before me Had reckless driving, had some weed on him, and one of them audio tickets for having your music too loud(what ever its called lol)

and only had to pay a $500 fine.

was he white? :blink:

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy