Alright.. I own a 1990 Acura integra with a b18a1 motor.. i think thats correct, its a dohc but its the non-vtec ls motor. Its been a real reliable car with the exception of battery/alt. problems which are on me. Anyways this car idels weird sometimes when its in drive and at a stop, kind of a rought idel but not to rough. idk if it has to do with the muffler thats on it or not b/c i put it on right after i got the car so i dnt really knw wat it was like.. and wen the car is warmed up and i go to start it up, it will rev high at first,(which i think is normal) but then it goes to a low-low rpm like its gunna die and then to the normal idel.. but y im so worried about it is bc at the gas station the other day it did that but it actully died for the first time! and i had to start it back up.. and my second q is when i go press on the gas to go from a stop, sometimes it acts slugish and dosent take off like it normally should, idk if its dirty injectors or what but it happens rarely. any opinions or advice would be really helpfull. thanks

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

Alright.. I own a 1990 Acura integra with a b18a1 motor.. i think thats correct, its a dohc but its the non-vtec ls motor. Its been a real reliable car with the exception of battery/alt. problems which are on me. Anyways this car idels weird sometimes when its in drive and at a stop, kind of a rought idel but not to rough. idk if it has to do with the muffler thats on it or not b/c i put it on right after i got the car so i dnt really knw wat it was like.. and wen the car is warmed up and i go to start it up, it will rev high at first,(which i think is normal) but then it goes to a low-low rpm like its gunna die and then to the normal idel.. but y im so worried about it is bc at the gas station the other day it did that but it actully died for the first time! and i had to start it back up.. and my second q is when i go press on the gas to go from a stop, sometimes it acts slugish and dosent take off like it normally should, idk if its dirty injectors or what but it happens rarely. any opinions or advice would be really helpfull. thanks

Im actually having the same exact problem with mine. it dips mad low sometimes when Im stopped, like fuckin 300 RPM. its freaky as shit....and mine also revs high at first start up too.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Im actually having the same exact problem with mine. it dips mad low sometimes when Im stopped, like fuckin 300 RPM. its freaky as shit....and mine also revs high at first start up too.

o btw mine is automatic. idk mabey its just what comes with having an old car.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

mine does it 2, 98 GS-R body with B18C5 motor.. it just randomly does ti though

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

mine does it 2, 98 GS-R body with B18C5 motor.. it just randomly does ti though

ya i dnt think its that big of a problem. It runs fine and gets me where i need to go

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

Ok i think i get this right so....... when the engine is cold, it goes to a higher rpm and when the engine is warm it goes to a lower rpm. It might be an exhaust leak somewhere in your system or it might be your throttle body. It might be dirty. I think you should watch this guys vid ------>

I hope this helped