I got one! :D haha, found one at Sams Club - totally lucked out.

I had a 360/PS3/Wii, so I sold the PS3...

The Wii is so different as you can't just chill and play, you are up and movin' around - CRAZY.

If you guys get one you'll be happy.

I got one! :D haha, found one at Sams Club - totally lucked out.

I had a 360/PS3/Wii, so I sold the PS3...

The Wii is so different as you can't just chill and play, you are up and movin' around - CRAZY.

If you guys get one you'll be happy.

Was it a bundle at Sam's?

traded a 360 for mine, honestly dont see why everyone wants one, i havent had as much fun on it as i did my 360

First week I bought a Wii on ebay only paid $200 dollars or more. That was pretty decent compared to seeing wii's and ps3's going for 1000 or more.

The best game for the wii is zelda, or Rayman, they actually have a shooting game that u get this cool gun to hold u can find it out on www.gametrailers.com but it's not even out yet. I hope they make the Turok for the Wii cuz they made it for xbox and ps3 and i've been a turok fan since n64 turok the dinosaur hunter and that aint fair cuz it was for n64 not ps3 or xbox.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

First week I bought a Wii on ebay only paid $200 dollars or more. That was pretty decent compared to seeing wii's and ps3's going for 1000 or more.

The best game for the wii is zelda, or Rayman, they actually have a shooting game that u get this cool gun to hold u can find it out on www.gametrailers.com but it's not even out yet. I hope they make the Turok for the Wii cuz they made it for xbox and ps3 and i've been a turok fan since n64 turok the dinosaur hunter and that aint fair cuz it was for n64 not ps3 or xbox.

but it wasnt made BY nintendo

zelda was boring imo, i feel like a took a step backwards in gameing when i got a wii. although it is fun to play with my daughters who are to little to really pick up on any 360 or ps3 games. when i buy another 360 i'll probably just give my wii to the daughters