before nintendo was atari, collecovision , intellivision, commmodore 64 and many others i cant think of atm. even Neo Geo was in the same time frame as the first nintendo and killed it technically in every way but in 1985 people didnt wanan shell out 800 bucks for a system and 125 pergame so it didnt do well

hell growing up I had every single one of those except the neogeo. b4 that was a little thing called the timex sinclair which you recorded data on tape to create your own programs for games....very basic ones though like maze games and what not.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

before nintendo was atari, collecovision , intellivision, commmodore 64 and many others i cant think of atm. even Neo Geo was in the same time frame as the first nintendo and killed it technically in every way but in 1985 people didnt wanan shell out 800 bucks for a system and 125 pergame so it didnt do well

OH SNAP, NEOGEO! Remember the game, ART OF FIGHTING?

i whine like a little bitch for months to get that system from my mom's but she said helll no. which I totally understand now seeing the price.

But I remember one birthday she rented it from this local video store with a couple games... Was like playing at an arcade in yo house.

• 2 weeks later...

Tanks on Wii FTW!!! I agree, you can not compare experiences of gaming consoles with the wii, its way different.

I agree, the Wii sucks, its great for my girlfriend, and im glad she bought it. And i am glad i didnt buy it

Baylor University

Accounting

traded a 360 for mine, honestly dont see why everyone wants one, i havent had as much fun on it as i did my 360

want a 360 again??

Car: Buick LeSabre

Subwoofer: Wtb:15 cheap sub get at me.

Amplifier: Bxi2006d

H/U: Pioneer 4800

Wiring: 1/0 blue kicker

Batt: nsb100ft