Sonic Electronix

Sup, I finally saved up enough money to finish my system. So, I'm looking at getting 2 15" Power Acoustik MOFO's or 1 18" AQ HDC3. Sub(s) are going to be powered by 2 Power Acoustik BAMF2000/1d's and a Kinetic HC800 in the back. I'm not going for SPL here, just sound quality, good deep bass.

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

are you 100% set on your choice os subs and amp?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Also, the 18" i'm looking at is one of my buddies he's tryin' to sell me. He wants $250 for it, but it's needs to be reconed. Does anybody know how much it costs to get an 18" hdc3 reconed and where at?

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

are you 100% set on your choice os subs and amp?

Pretty much, cuz I can get the subs for CHEAP. but i'm not sure about the amps Budget for amps is $450.

You could bump it bout 600 for a crescendo 3k :good: ? If you want low id go with the 2 15's. AQ recommends 38hz tunning.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

You could bump it bout 600 for a crescendo 3k :good: ? If you want low id go with the 2 15's. AQ recommends 38hz tunning.

I've seen HDC3's go low as shit. the Fs on the HDC3a's are 31hz. I'm doing two of them and tuning to 32.5hz.

He will be fine with them. They are much better quality than the power ackoustic.

EDIT: x2 on the crescendo though

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

Archived