Sonic Electronix

i seriously laugh at people when they tell me they like the rattling in the trunk. flex is one thing, but rattling is just sad all around. it lowers sound quality, volume, and strength of notes. why would anyone WANT to have less sound? its like saying, i love buying huge 44oz cups of cola with small holes in the bottom.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I like flex but rattling is a different story, I am trying to get something to put on my roof while i have the headliner out. Also need to get something on the hatch. I think i am also going to spray foam the holes while i have the headliner out and just cut the excess flush so the headliner will pop right back over.

flex is horrible... the only thing it's ever good for is getting youtube views... i did 148.6 in the trunk with absolutely no rattles... thanks to second skin damplifier pro

get some

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

I like the flex, but when you are coming down the block it sucks to just hear the trunk rattles, sounds like Bowser is in your trunk with a sledgehammer. I like he super deep bass sound that you hear from blocks away thats nice and clear

right me too it do sound horrible when all you hear is the rattle!

[color="#2E8B57"]size="4"]1998 buick century

stock elcetrical for now

pioneer 3100 avh dvd HU

(12)power acoustik tweeters

(1) PA BAMF 5500

(1) FI 15" BTL HEAVY SUB!!!

(1) kenwood 720 4cahnnel amp on da way

(1) 20ft run of rockford fosgate 1/0awg

(2) 1/0awg to 4awg reducers

(2) memphis front speakers

(2) kenwwods 69ie 6x9's

(1) deep cycle batt on the way

(1) 5cft box tuned to 32hz after displacments

ALOT MORE UPGRADES TO COME!!!!![/size][/color]

personaly i hate it but what im gonna do for my roof im gonna use peel and seal and spray foam so it wont flex :) then just put peel and seal every were els

HAHA! GOOD LUCK! I have 4 layers of peel and seal on one part of my roof, because my dad said I should try it with the roll we had sitting before ordering second skin... Fuck yes it works... Til it got into the mid 90s... It stays up there, but then it goes back to flexing.... So either order a roller from second skin, or go to home depot and get a j roller because I'd put it up 1 layer at a time, wait for it to get hot, then roll that bitch down good so you know it's on there... and once it gets hot and you roll it and it cools agin it works ALOT better....

I'm probably hittin up the "great stuff" expanding foam today....

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

flex is horrible... the only thing it's ever good for is getting youtube views... i did 148.6 in the trunk with absolutely no rattles... thanks to second skin damplifier pro

get some

got some! SPL tiles FTW!

good lookin out ppl for the comments looks like im gonna get some fat mat eventualy thanks!

[color="#2E8B57"]size="4"]1998 buick century

stock elcetrical for now

pioneer 3100 avh dvd HU

(12)power acoustik tweeters

(1) PA BAMF 5500

(1) FI 15" BTL HEAVY SUB!!!

(1) kenwood 720 4cahnnel amp on da way

(1) 20ft run of rockford fosgate 1/0awg

(2) 1/0awg to 4awg reducers

(2) memphis front speakers

(2) kenwwods 69ie 6x9's

(1) deep cycle batt on the way

(1) 5cft box tuned to 32hz after displacments

ALOT MORE UPGRADES TO COME!!!!![/size][/color]

I hate rattling, I'm about two seconds from ripping my damn spoiler off. My trunk doesn't flex or leak very much anymore even with the port unloading on it, thanks to 3/4" MDF and lot of fiberglass. But all the stress that fell on the hinges and trunk lid went to my spoiler so its at an all time bad. The mounts are snapped and the only thing holding it on is the bolt in the center mount, its bout to happen. But no, deadener is overlooked way too much and it helps more than you think. i can't stand when someone with a little bump drives by with a lot of rattle, but then again I'm a hypocrite til I fix my own probs.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!