David, Congratulations Bro! I too broke through the "Ortho shot" my Wife had been taking for 3 years! :o Had a little Girl also.

BTW, I like the name even though Rick and I already have "Isabella's" (He copied me :P ) I like the "Z" in it as I have twin Niece/Nephew named Juztin and Jazmin.

B)

thanks man.

14 in nov, 11, 9, 4,3 hahaha I win, I have da most.

2 boys 4 girls. my oldest doesnt live with me, only on the weekends.

yeah I have a big family, kinda in my blood, I come from a large family.

Well you have me beat by 1 (I have 5) all 5 years apart except for the "Surprise", girl. I do have you beat on the fact I have a 5 yr old Grandson. :lol:

Same thing here->Big Family. B)

thats wild i didnt know that was possible. pregnant for 7 months didnt even know.

Congrats!

I went through the same thing with my Oldest Daughter. She started gaining weight so when the Wife took her in and they said she was pregnant, that was only the beginning...She was 7 months pregnant! She had no idea but by the next day was wearing maternity clothes and like Dave said, its like she exploded overnite. B)

David, Congratulations Bro! I too broke through the "Ortho shot" my Wife had been taking for 3 years! :o Had a little Girl also.

BTW, I like the name even though Rick and I already have "Isabella's" (He copied me :P ) I like the "Z" in it as I have twin Niece/Nephew named Juztin and Jazmin.

B)

thanks man,

yea the Z is my twist, I love the name, my last daughter was almost Izabella, but the wife vetoe'd me lol.

Well you have me beat by 1 (I have 5) all 5 years apart except for the "Surprise", girl. I do have you beat on the fact I have a 5 yr old Grandson. :lol:

Same thing here->Big Family. B)

cool, big familia is cool.

ohh man, Im not looking forward to being called grandpa I got aways togo before that happens