kinda just happened lol

a few weeks ago( like 3 weeks I think) I asked my wife if she was puttin a lil wieght on, she gives me this look like, I'm gonna slap you really hard for saying that, nothing more was said. :unsure:

a week and half later she says something about it to me, her: I am puttin on some wieght huh? Me: kinda looks like it.

the next day I ask her, you prego? she says no. ( she gets the shot) so ok whatever.

last monday I ask her agian you sure your not prego? cuz you look like it too me. so wedsday she goes in to get a test done, and blamo we're having a baby. on friday she goes to the doctors again to be examined and find out how far along she is. she calls me at work and says your never gonna believe this but he says im around 7 months pregnant!!, Im like no way you really small still and Im not sure I believe that, she tells me that when I get home I will change my mind.

so I get home and Blam she is HUGE, Im like woooah, wait a minute, wtf. you werent that big when I left this morning. wtf?

she goes on to tell me that the baby was in her back, and the doc moved the baby, and whamo im huge.

so today she went in for a ultrasound, and the doc was pretty much right on the button, due date is Sept 15th, and I am having a.............................Girl. B)B)

ohh and the freaking new 4D ultra sound technology is Baddasss, I have allready seen my daughters beautiful face and Black hair.

life is grand B)

congrats bro....and her back??? WTF?? haha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

kinda just happened lol

a few weeks ago( like 3 weeks I think) I asked my wife if she was puttin a lil wieght on, she gives me this look like, I'm gonna slap you really hard for saying that, nothing more was said. :unsure:

a week and half later she says something about it to me, her: I am puttin on some wieght huh? Me: kinda looks like it.

the next day I ask her, you prego? she says no. ( she gets the shot) so ok whatever.

last monday I ask her agian you sure your not prego? cuz you look like it too me. so wedsday she goes in to get a test done, and blamo we're having a baby. on friday she goes to the doctors again to be examined and find out how far along she is. she calls me at work and says your never gonna believe this but he says im around 7 months pregnant!!, Im like no way you really small still and Im not sure I believe that, she tells me that when I get home I will change my mind.

so I get home and Blam she is HUGE, Im like woooah, wait a minute, wtf. you werent that big when I left this morning. wtf?

she goes on to tell me that the baby was in her back, and the doc moved the baby, and whamo im huge.

so today she went in for a ultrasound, and the doc was pretty much right on the button, due date is Sept 15th, and I am having a.............................Girl. B)B)

ohh and the freaking new 4D ultra sound technology is Baddasss, I have allready seen my daughters beautiful face and Black hair.

life is grand B)

Congrats man. That made me laugh ur wifes facial expression, and talkin bout her weight is this your 1st daughter? wutcha gonna name her? Again God Bless & Congrats.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Congratz man

thanks man.

congrats bro....and her back??? WTF?? haha

thanks man, yep in da back, you would be amazed at the woman's body can do, and I have seen this before.

Congrats man. That made me laugh ur wifes facial expression, and talkin bout her weight is this your 1st daughter? wutcha gonna name her? Again God Bless & Congrats.

well when you have been married as long as I have, you can say things without words, this would be daughter # 4 he he.

I think we have decided on Izabella. and thank you.

HELL YEAH BRO!! CONGRADULATIONS!!!!

thanks mayne, I'm kinda excited too.

thats cool bro!!! shit my mom and syster both had babies that were just 3 months apart

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy