Sonic Electronix

easy?

hell  I walled off a Astro-Van with 2 15's and 3.5kw on em and 5 batts and couldnt touch a 50.

loudest I hit @ a comp is 148.4 burp, in my garage a 148.7  on young jeezy AirForces

I was tuned low 35hz, getting loud is NOT EASY, Unless you have ALOT of Power Amp/Batt and Subz that will handle it, In a good Strong Box your not gonna touch a 150 on music.

easy?

hell  I walled off a Astro-Van with 2 15's and 3.5kw on em and 5 batts and couldnt touch a 50.

loudest I hit @ a comp is 148.4 burp, in my garage a 148.7  on young jeezy AirForces

I was tuned low 35hz, getting loud is NOT EASY, Unless you have ALOT of Power Amp/Batt and Subz that will handle it, In a good Strong Box your not gonna touch a 150 on music.

im sorry for the massive failure there ......

but i walled off my econline work van (see attaced pictures) and put 2 cheap cvr 15's in the wall tuned it around 40 hz and i only had 1 amp a kole 3000D @ 12volt with car off, power wire was 8ga, speaker wire was 16 ga remote wire and i busted out a 148.7 so i know with one amp per sub, and proper power wire and speaker wire i could have eaisly done 150+ so its all in the design, i know people with 2 12's in blasers doing 155 on the dash legal so it may be time consumeing but its not that hard with the proper box and power as well

spl11.jpg

2006_0515splbox10001.jpg

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

If you want some thing with extra space go with an Excursion or some thing.

These aren't easy at all, but it can be done.

It's going to be tough what ever you choose. So find something you really want to drive first, then worry about getting loud. The bigger the airspace the more work you have to do, on the flip to that is you also have the room to fit more shit. It's a whole lot cheaper to change gear then it is to change rides.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

not bs but most on burps mine was a 51hz burp, and many of the others, music wise i can do 150 on music but my install is not a normal install either but you can call it bs all you want, i see it almost every other weekend in panama city at the shows there .....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets