Second Skin Audio

Port Location???

driver side both ports.

i do it all the time just like that

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

i use the psp 4" and 6" ports on my boxes great product. you will be fine with those elbows as a matter of fact i just usually go to home depot or lowes for the elbows. as far as putting both ports on the drivers side you could do that, but i don't think putting one on each side would hurt anything unless you plan on having your door open often.remember any time you open a door or window it's going to change your tunning regardless of where you put your ports. especially in the cab of a truck.

Edited by jizazz12

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

I'd do them out the front or back, more likely the back and tune slightly high so you get a 6th order effect somewhat.

should be easy to do with a couple elbows.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

i like this idea... regular pvc/abs elbows will work with this aero right?

http://www.parts-exp...tnumber=268-350

As long as you are using the Aero Ports from Precision Port, you can use thin wall sewer pvc fittings. It must be the thin wall stuff and they will match up perfectly. I'm using the 90 degree elbows on my 6" aero's and they work great. If in doubt, just bring one to the home depot and do a test fit.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png