Sonic Electronix

I want to get some new subs. Not that my orions arent loud but i just want to try something new. For awhile ive been waiting on incriminator audio because i really wanted lethal injections but theyve been out of stock going on 2 months now and im running out of patience. And id like to see some t/s specs on them but cant get them anywhere. So ive started looking at other options. FI ssds and dc level 3s are what ive narrowed it down to.

I want to go with 2 12s because i have a small trunk. I have a sundown sae1200 v2 for power, running a 200a alt, big 3 in 0 gauge, and a kinetik hc1400 in the trunk. Whatever option i go with ill build the smallest possible enclosure but still in recommendations( so 3 cu ft after disp. tuned 30-35 hz for the lvl 3s or 3.6 cu ft tuned to 33hz for the ssds) . i dont plan to compete. i want a daily ground pounding system that will get loud and maintain some sound quality in doing so. i know either option will be capable of that and its all install dependent. but i have zero experiance with any company outside of mainstream besides rd and that wasnt a good one. so basically im just lookin for input and opinions from ppl who have experience/heard my listed choices

also i was kinda considering an ssa xcon 15. i could fit it in say a 3-3.5 cu box. but i think id lose alot of output due to less cone area alone. how would it compare to the other 2 choices i listed

i love my lvl 3's lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

lvl 3's!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

More capable how? Louder? Better sq? Forgot to mention Id be getting stock ssd's if that wat I do decide on. And I never got on here til a few days ago so what/who do u mean by the bandwagon?

the bandwagon is just people who own and use DC subs. They are great subs, so is the ssd. Had both and never really got to play with either. But I think 2 lvl 3s over 2 ssds would work better with your amp

Archived