what are you all eatin for lunch?

I like the mother load. Extra cheese, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives, green peppers, onions, ham AND canadian bacon, along with a ton of parmesean on top.

Almost gotta use a fork, but it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! (1000calories per bite=TEH SCRUMCIOUSNESS) :D:D

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

any type of meat besides those nasty fish and any vegetable, even some fruit, with plenty of garlic sauce and ranch dressing

Edit: oh yeah, there is this place in atlanta ga the name of it is athens pizza,white boy audio might know about it,but any way there pizza is better than alot of other places cuase they actually cook in a stone oven the pizzas are real expensive( up to $40 a pizza depending on the toppings) but it tastes great.

No I don't think I have eaten there I might have to check it out where's it at exactly.

Ohh yea I'm a pepperoni and extra cheese kinda guy with lots of ranch FTW

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

my new fav is pepperoni, bacon, sausage, tomatoes, roasted onions, green onions, and lots of garlic FTW! i had 1 @ round table pizza yesterday... they call it the itallian garlic supreme. mmmm mmmm goood! :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

man i remember round table pizza...had them up in washington state.

they all got closed down becuz of health code violations and such...that was like 15 years ago tho.

Anyway no one likes salami on their pizza?!

i work at an azn resturant, i get string bean beef, lomein,singapore rice noodle,fried rice,chowfun,curry ck,thai chicken, sweet and sour ck,pad thai noodles, for free

15" re sx 4.1 cub at 33hz box by coolwazabi

Archived