DC Sound Lab

2010 Outback Lv5 10's

Cute woofers, can't wait to see them blow. Must have vids!!!

:noob:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

are you being serious or was that sarcasm?

He is joking. :P(read what Thorshammers said)

:drool:, i like those 10's.

The amp is wider then you're box. :rofl:

EDIT:SKittles reread the thread, then you'll get it. :P

Edited by kirill007

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

He is joking. :P(read what Thorshammers said)

:drool:, i like those 10's.

The amp is wider then you're box. :rofl:

EDIT:SKittles reread the thread, then you'll get it. :P

And guys in case you didnt see there is a crappy video at the bottom of my last post..

OREGON STATE REP DCAUDIO & JUICEBOX BATTERIES

2x 15 DC Neos...

1 DC 9k

2 Sets of Hertz MLK 2 Mids with Scan Speak Tweeters

Zuki Audio Eleets

2x multicells

4 Runs of 1/0 back

2010 Subaru Outback

:noob:

Pretty sure your not using LVL 5 10s correctly unless they blow. That's part of owning the biggest and loudest 10s. Perhaps if you would have followed Thors thread like a religion like me you would then understand. :noob: You may continue.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Pretty sure your not using LVL 5 10s correctly unless they blow. That's part of owning the biggest and loudest 10s. Perhaps if you would have followed Thors thread like a religion like me you would then understand. :noob: You may continue.

CC

I hope your not talking to me, are you impressed you can blow a sub? Iam sorry but I dont have money to waste so I dont like destroying or blow anything... And following Thors thread like a religion, well Thor = Rob and hes a damn good friend of mine, and he had a hand in building the box and getting me this amp.. I usually text or talk to rob at least twice a week while this build was going on.

Meathead

OREGON STATE REP DCAUDIO & JUICEBOX BATTERIES

2x 15 DC Neos...

1 DC 9k

2 Sets of Hertz MLK 2 Mids with Scan Speak Tweeters

Zuki Audio Eleets

2x multicells

4 Runs of 1/0 back

2010 Subaru Outback

i need moar vids!!!!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

CC

I hope your not talking to me, are you impressed you can blow a sub? Iam sorry but I dont have money to waste so I dont like destroying or blow anything... And following Thors thread like a religion, well Thor = Rob and hes a damn good friend of mine, and he had a hand in building the box and getting me this amp.. I usually text or talk to rob at least twice a week while this build was going on.

Meathead

Apparently my humor is not showing through. Hmm, forget I said anything. Tough crowd tough crowd.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

you just keep studying him. maybe one day you will do something worth giving a crap about.

ya, i fail to see any humor from you.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.