Awesome build, I have a 2001 dodge ram as well, dont plan on doing anything that crazy, but do play on putting something in it.

ah thanks man, your truck is pretty clean.. what year?

Jvc Arsenal KD-A815

Kicker Wiring

Big 3 Upgrade

Optima Yellowtop

Kinetik HC1800

Stinger 15f Hybrid Capacitor

18" Kicker Solo x

Kicker zx2500.1

Custom Box

Full Custom Mids/Highs Setup

Its a 2001, i plan on doing 2 10's with some components up front, and maybe some 2 ways in the back.

check out some american bass xd's man i heard two the other day in a 3000gt that about knocked my head.. running off a crunch 3000

Jvc Arsenal KD-A815

Kicker Wiring

Big 3 Upgrade

Optima Yellowtop

Kinetik HC1800

18" Kicker Solo x

Kicker zx2500.1

Custom Box

looks good!

thanks man! i appreciate it.. it's a work in process.. and a money pit lol..

Jvc Arsenal KD-A815

Kicker Wiring

Big 3 Upgrade

Optima Yellowtop

Kinetik HC1800

18" Kicker Solo x

Kicker zx2500.1

Custom Box

Got any updates?

not yet.. lol i kinda updated you all at once with all the pix. the box is still being built. I've been super busy with work. In the next week or so the box should be done and all installed so I will post some more pix in the next few days, and hopefully a video in the next week.

Jvc Arsenal KD-A815

Kicker Wiring

Big 3 Upgrade

Optima Yellowtop

Kinetik HC1800

18" Kicker Solo x

Kicker zx2500.1

Custom Box

not yet.. lol i kinda updated you all at once with all the pix. the box is still being built. I've been super busy with work. In the next week or so the box should be done and all installed so I will post some more pix in the next few days, and hopefully a video in the next week.

I'm huge a huge fan of Kicker! Let me know how its going with Solo X18". 8)

i have an 01 and my is blue. im glad to see someone else hooking the dodge up. are you taking out the backseats? thats what i plan on doing. and what site do you go to to order parts. i only pray to god i dontnhave to sell it. but this bitch drinks alot of gas. and right now i need to buy a new dash.its cracked all to hell.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Alright guys, Here's an update! The box and system is FULLY installed and slapping like a a drunk redneck would his wife... HOWEVER! Some small problems. It's rattled part of my headliner down, it has rattled the screws outta the amp so it keeps trying to fall off my back wall. yes the whole back seat is gone, and now the center console/seat is going out too. Going to build a big ass amp rack to mount my MA Audio 4kw, Crunch 1000.4, and Stinger 15f Cap. I still have to install the line driver as well but I need your guys help!!

DOES ANYONE know where I can order a big high output alternator for it? It's a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 with the 5.2. I need one bad, but can't seem to find one. ALSO, does anyone know a good hook up for hushmat or dynamat?? I need to double layer my roof, floor, and rear wall, as well as single layer my doors.. HELP ME HELP ME!!! PLEASE GUYS!

Jvc Arsenal KD-A815

Kicker Wiring

Big 3 Upgrade

Optima Yellowtop

Kinetik HC1800

18" Kicker Solo x

Kicker zx2500.1

Custom Box

Archived